NFTs

Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

You know the awesome new fad that's akin to crypto and secured by blockchain?

Scams are already rampant.
[tweet][/tweet]

You follow the tweet for the full breakdown, but essentially people are out there creating NFTs for stuff they don't own.

To be honest, if you spend money on an NFT, you probably deserve to get ripped off anyway.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by TheCatt »

Before I clicked in and read this, I thought "These shouldn't be separate threads."
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

I actually loled at that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

NFTs

Post by Cakedaddy »

These remind me of all those coins and plates that the Franklin Mint would make.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:55 pm These remind me of all those coins and plates that the Franklin Mint would make.
YES!
GORDON
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by GORDON »

Primary use is money laundering, right?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:35 pm Primary use is money laundering, right?
Spending thousands to millions on bullshit that doesn't exist?

How could it not be primarily for money laundering?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by TheCatt »

99% of crypto is crime. The other 1% is web3 evangelists.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Fools and their money are easily parted.

Every part of this article is hilarious. The first paragraph is awesome. The fact that someone bought a Castlevania NFT for $26K is insane. Who the fuck is the market for that? How are you going to make money? The fact this was for the 35th anniversary and they're a year late makes it all that much funnier.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Nike suing a company over NFTs.

The company StockX was selling unauthorized images of Nike's shoes as NFTs.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »

This is the funniest thing you'll read today.

Convicted scammer going legit.
“I’m trying to move away from this like, quote unquote scammer persona,” Sorokin, who is still in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody, said from the Orange County Correctional Facility in upstate New York.
How is she doing that? By selling NFTs...
The infamous socialite minted 10 NFTs that will grant holders "exclusive access" to her, which includes perks like one-on-one phone calls, she told NBC News' Savannah Sellers in a recent interview.

Three "ultra platinum" NFTs grant the opportunity to meet Sorokin in person, and holders will receive a package of "personal items" from Sorokin.
I'd be more inclined to believe her if she just opened an OnlyFans page instead of NFTs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:01 pm I'd be more inclined to believe her if she just opened an OnlyFans page instead of NFTs.
I was just thinking "OnlyFans should jump on this train somehow"
Leisher
Site Admin

NFTs

Post by Leisher »