Parler

Leisher
Site Admin

Parler

Post by Leisher »

Thought I posted the story about this yesterday. I must have started to and then moved onto something else.

I have not seen the right wing FB folks I know mention it though. Parler being blacklisted so badly probably means nobody that isn't a nutjob will want to be associated with it. Thus, I think this is a temporary stay of execution.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Parler

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Parler

Post by Leisher »

Did he say Biden was the rightful president?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Parler

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:21 pm Did he say Biden was the rightful president?
Basically.
The chief executive of Parler said he was fired by the board of directors of the “free speech” social-media company — whose app was kicked off the internet for hosting violent content after the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol — after he advocated for stricter moderation policies.

Former Parler CEO John Matze said he was terminated Jan. 29 by the board, which he said is “controlled by Rebekah Mercer,” the GOP donor who is among Parler’s investors. The news was first reported by Fox Business.

Matze, who once briefly worked for Amazon’s AWS division as a software developer before joining Parler in early 2018, said in a New York Times interview that he had told Mercer that for Parler to get back online the company needed to consider banning white supremacists, domestic terrorists and followers of the QAnon pro-Trump conspiracy movement. “I got dead silence as a response, and I took that dead silence as disagreement,” he told the Times.
This confuses me since it was taken down for NOT doing those things.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Parler

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oh. You expected that group to act rationally?
Leisher
Site Admin

Parler

Post by Leisher »