Darktrace

Leisher
Site Admin

Darktrace

Post by Leisher »

I routinely google vendors just to put a face to a name.

A lady from Darktrace has been hounding me, and I looked her up today. Her link is below, and check out the "also viewed" on the right. I think I really admire the person in charge of hiring at Darktrace...

Linky
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Darktrace

Post by TheCatt »

Looks like a bunch of pharmaceutical sales reps.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Darktrace

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Looks like a bunch of pharmaceutical sales reps.
Fucking EXACTLY.

I wonder how many pharmaceutical reps end up marrying doctors they call upon?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Darktrace

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Looks like a bunch of pharmaceutical sales reps.
Fucking EXACTLY.

I wonder how many pharmaceutical reps end up marrying doctors they call upon?
I wonder how many are just side pieces. Either way, good to be a doctor.

Although, you got me wondering, are technology peeps the new doctors? :) Or, do they just act stupid in front of pretty women?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Darktrace

Post by Leisher »

I have had some HOT vendors in here over the years, so perhaps.

There have also been some with some interesting attitudes. Some are professional, some act like you're lucky to be in their presence and their sex sells, some are like the girl next door, and so on.

One of the reasons I truly believe Weinstein didn't rape every woman (although to be clear, he deserves to die in prison...) is because of the behavior of a few of my sales reps over the years. I've had an attractive woman in my office offer me a BJ to get a contract signed. (No, I didn't accept.) You can't tell me that there wasn't a single women who would have willingly fucked Weistein to be in a movie.