Flying, and the TSA

TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

I have just enough status that I'm usually in the slight bigger seats, Comfort+ on Delta. Today, didn't get upgraded. But I was in Main with an empty seat next to me, and I'd take that every time if it were an option
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by GORDON »

Last time I flew it was a full flight except for one seat, and that was right next to me. Me and the other guy in the row were like ALL FUCKING RIGHT.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

Did you all see the woman who freaked out claiming a guy sitting near her wasn't human?

I've seen hilarious whacko takes about some guy in a green hoodie being a reptillian, but what was really up with this lady? Also, the same thing just happened on an overseas flight. Some guy freaked out mid-flight claiming a person near him wasn't human. (I had the clip last night, but I rebooted by mistake.)

Did some of that bad "brown LSD" from Woodstock make it out into circulation?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

The reptillian's side of the story.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:45 pm The reptillian's side of the story.
If that dude really is the person, that's hilarious.

Also, Free Masons? Is this the 1950s?
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

Found the other one. Dude freaks out and wants to exit the plane mid-flight. WTF?

Not to be that guy, but why are we letting Reptillians on planes? :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

(This is not the real Elon, obviously.)

I've been seeing more and more people talk about this woman's complete disappearance. I've seen tweets from left and right, heard it mentioned in sports podcasts, seen it mentioned in blogs, etc.

Why have we heard from the reptile guy and Carrot Top (who was apparently on the plane), but not the woman who instantly became a sex symbol? Not saying there's anything nefarious going on, but it does play perfectly into the weird story.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:59 pm but not the woman who instantly became a sex symbol
Ewwww. No way.

Hopefully she's in an institution getting the help she needs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:37 amEwwww. No way.
She did. Sooooo much thirst for her when this all when down. She's not unattractive. Not my type, but I get it.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:37 am Hopefully she's in an institution getting the help she needs.

Not exactly one of this country's strengths.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:43 am Not exactly one of this country's strengths.

MAKE INSTITUTIONS GREAT AGAIN
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:49 am MAKE INSTITUTIONS GREAT AGAIN
I have seen that phrase more and more lately, and I love it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

Just saw her picture again in a different thread about flying and someone commented "Hit like if you have a crush on this woman. ❤️"

It had 3196 likes and counting.

This is on a subtweet of a subtweet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:16 pm Just saw her picture again in a different thread about flying and someone commented "Hit like if you have a crush on this woman. ❤️"

It had 3196 likes and counting.

This is on a subtweet of a subtweet.
The internet is sick.
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

Women refuses to give up seat so a mom can sit next to her kids.

And she's 100% right.

-The mom had every opportunity to book 3 seats in a row, if not on that flight, then another.
-The window seat costs extra in most cases. The mom never uttered a word about paying the difference.
-Nobody, except perverts, wants the middle seat. Nobody.

The ask wasn't, "Hey, can you switch me these things of equal value so I can sit next to my kids?".

The ask was, "Hey, can I have your seat and all of its benefits, and you can have a miserable experience for the next 2 hours. Bonus: You'll have paid more for your experience than I did! If not, I'll have to sit two feet behind my kids."

Fuck that mom. She's an entitled bitch and knew what she was doing when she sat there first. She wanted to make it super uncomfortable for someone to tell her to move.

The woman is a hero for having the balls to say no.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, window for a middle is insanity. Unless sex is packaged with it. And even then...
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

She's finally been found.

First of all, with the black hair...would.

Secondly, this article seems dangerously irresponsible. "Hey, remember that woman that half the internet went gaga for and who is being stalked and harassed? She's rich and here's her house!"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 pm First of all, with the black hair...would.
And you get to swim in her pool!
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

She's flying again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by TheCatt »

Glad she got the help she needed and realized the entirety of what went wrong.
Leisher
Site Admin

Flying, and the TSA

Post by Leisher »

I'm glad she isn't aware that bras exist.