Microsoft

Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:02 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:49 pm I mean, I can list at least a billion reasons why she's hot...
SEE! It’s not all about looks.
Right? If we only cared about looks, we'd be shallow. By looking past someone's physical appearance and being attracted to how they can provide for us we're just embracing our inner feminist!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by GORDON »

She def looks like a good provider.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

MS investigated Gates for sleeping with an employee.
"During the probe, some board members decided it was no longer suitable for Mr. Gates to sit as a director at the software company he started and led for decades," the Journal reported. "Mr. Gates resigned before the board's investigation was completed."
In a statement to the Journal, a spokesperson for Gates said, "There was an affair almost 20 years ago which ended amicably. Bill's decision to transition off the board was in no way related to this matter. In fact, he had expressed an interest in spending more time on his philanthropy starting several years earlier."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by GORDON »

Holy shit.... who cares? People have sex. It was 20 years ago.
New York (CNN Business)Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Friday responded to recent news about the conduct of the company's founder, Bill Gates, that raised questions about the tech giant's workplace culture.

Nadella referenced an investigation Microsoft initiated two years ago into an affair between Gates and an employee that took place in 2000, and which was reported this week amid coverage of Gates' divorce from his wife, Melinda French Gates. The employee relationship, which Gates' representatives have acknowledged, reportedly took place while he was chairman of the board and chief software architect at Microsoft (MSFT).
"The Microsoft of 2021 is very different from the Microsoft of 2000," Nadella said in a Friday interview on CNBC. "To me and to everyone at Microsoft, our focus on our culture, our diversity, our inclusion, in particular, the everyday experience of our people is super important, it's a huge priority."
The interview follows a range of allegations and reports this week about Bill Gates' workplace behavior at Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. CNN has not independently confirmed the allegations.
A Microsoft spokesperson on Sunday confirmed to CNN Business that the company "received a concern in the latter half of 2019 that Bill Gates sought to initiate an intimate relationship with a company employee in the year 2000."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:20 pm Holy shit.... who cares? People have sex. It was 20 years ago.
Have you been in a coma? Welcome to the new world where a single mistake ruins your credibility with a large percentage of people.

Now that it's been proven Gates is an adulterer, he is no longer credible as a tech person, vaccine supporter, and philanthropist. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

Remember when MS announced W10 was their last OS ever?

Windows 11 announced.

Granted, it's a free update to people with W10, but it's still worth a chuckle.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:25 pm Remember when MS announced W10 was their last OS ever?

Windows 11 announced.

Granted, it's a free update to people with W10, but it's still worth a chuckle.
I read something about it requiring TPM 2.0. Which, I honestly don't know all the details about, but if it makes it harder for people to get hacked, all the better.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

PrintNightmare

Patch up ASAP bitches.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:38 pm PrintNightmare

Patch up ASAP bitches.
Oooooooops.
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

HUGE oops on the part of that security company letting their POC get out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:48 pm HUGE oops on the part of that security company letting their POC get out.
Cloud team has a bigger fuck up
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

CEO cashes out.

Nadella is a great CEO for Wall St.

Not so great for consumers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by TheCatt »

I would argue he's made great strides in Azure and windows/SQL and developer platforms for Microsoft and it's users
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

I would argue back that HE hasn't done those things, but rather some developers at MS.

HE hasn't done shit aside from pissing off customers with MS' audits and move to SaaS for everything.

When someone who actually collects a paycheck from Redmond, WA actually calls me to discuss MS and my company's needs/opportunities for them, then I may be more willing to change my mind about him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by TheCatt »

For Leisher. Microsoft rated #1 managed company by the Drucker Institute
Microsoft is on top once again in the Drucker Institute’s annual Management Top 250 ranking. Among the biggest losers this year: AT&T and ExxonMobil
Leisher
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by Leisher »

Oh good, shareholders are happy.

Their customers would disagree.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Microsoft

Post by TheCatt »