NVIDIA

GORDON
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by GORDON »

I really don't like that now you need an account and a logon in order to use their interface to update your video card driver.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

I have only noticed it once it the last year because somehow my account was logged out. Doesn't really bug me that I had to create an account with them using one of my many bullshit emails. But at the same time, I'm with you on questioning if it's really necessary.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by GORDON »

It wasn't necessary for a decade, but now they have another email address to sell. Boo.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

Catt mentioned this elsewhere, but here's what NVidia can now do...

Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

The 4090 is going to be twice as powerful as the 3090.

Rejoice Stranger or Cake!!! When this hits I'll have a 3090 to give away!!
Stranger

NVIDIA

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:17 pm Rejoice Stranger or Cake!!! When this hits I'll have a 3090 to give away!!
Don't even give it away, i will straight up buy that bitch off of you!!! not even kidding.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

NVIDIA

Post by Cakedaddy »

How about I give Stranger the 1080ti and I get the 3090 so we both win!? :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:17 pm The 4090 is going to be twice as powerful as the 3090.

Rejoice Stranger or Cake!!! When this hits I'll have a 3090 to give away!!
What about me?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

NVIDIA

Post by Cakedaddy »

You just got a brand new laptop. Back off!
Stranger

NVIDIA

Post by Stranger »

..Just changed my Micro Center shopping cart to purchase the 850W supply this weekend for the 3090 i will be loading in there sometime in the near future. :mrgreen:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

We could have a best of 7 games series between the two of you for the card. Each selects a game for each round and round 7 is decided by me.

Stream the whole thing on Twitch...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:11 pm Each selects a game for each round and round 7 is decided by me.
It'll be hilarious, cuz I'm going to pick... well, I don't want to give it away, but a 3090 isn't required to play the games.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NVIDIA

Post by Leisher »

I could also give away game keys while the competition is going on.

You know, with a touch of promotion from Twitch...this could break our viewer record.
Cakedaddy

NVIDIA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Hell. I want that challenge even if there isn't a video card on the line!

Do we get any heads up at all about the games we'll be playing? Or is it a surprise on game nigh?
Stranger

NVIDIA

Post by Stranger »

i will resort to ANY means necessary to get that card.. DO NOT underestimate the lengths i will go! :shock: :oops:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

NVIDIA

Post by Cakedaddy »

I've been gaming on a PC my entire life. You gamed on consoles and a Mac! You have no chance.