Amazon

Cakedaddy

Amazon

Post by Cakedaddy »

Well, we have to fight inflation. Keep giving people more money!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:30 am Even more confusing the "a Seller" was Amazon.com, not a 3rd party.
Same thing just happened again. Another lost item, also Amazon.com, and they said it was a "seller" not Amazon. I feel like they lose something of mine every 2-3 months now.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Amazon

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:55 am Same thing just happened again. Another lost item, also Amazon.com, and they said it was a "seller" not Amazon. I feel like they lose something of mine every 2-3 months now.
There's an Amazon truck stopping by our house just about every day it seems, i don't think we've ever had any problems with something getting lost.

One time we ordered something and noticed a month later it hadnt arrived. We were told it was on back order and it might be a few more months. We just cancelled the order and it ended up showing up like a week later anyways.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

We've had one thing disappear that we ordered from Amazon. My wife ordered a bong or whatever. It never arrived and she can't find the order, but she swears up and down she ordered it.

Yes, I asked if she was high when she "ordered it".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by GORDON »

Not sure if serious.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

Serious.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by GORDON »

I can't picture your wife doing the reefer.
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

She does it almost nightly.

Helps with her anxiety, helps her sleep, and also dramatically reduces the negative effects of her migraines.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:38 am She does it almost nightly.

Helps with her anxiety, helps her sleep, and also dramatically reduces the negative effects of her migraines.
Prefers smoking to edibles?
GORDON
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by GORDON »

Shit. I think I want to party with her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:41 am
Leisher wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:38 am She does it almost nightly.

Prefers smoking to edibles?
Yes sir.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pmYes sir.
Her poor lungs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

Meh, a couple of puffs a night don't equal the lungs of a lifelong 2 packs a day smoker. Or as studies have shown, she'd have to smoke a LOT of pot for a LONG time to match the health of someone with a sedentary lifestyle.

Plus, she has exceptionally good genes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 pm I watched Wheel of Time.
How was it?
GORDON
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by GORDON »

I dont know. As a book reader, I am dubious they can satisfactorily fix the story changes they made in the name of wokeness. The non-book readers I know enjoyed it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

"Hundreds" of their employees sign a letter making demands of Amazon after the recent overturning of Roe.

Leisher
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

Pre-ordered a game from Amazon a long ass time ago when the game was announced. Game releases tomorrow.

Checked my order "Shipment by Wednesday, October 26th; Not shipped yet". Me: That's weird.

I check the Amazon website, and I can pre-order the game for delivery TOMORROW. Or stick with my current pre-order that isn't really a pre-order, or something??

At any rate, had to cancel my order, and place another.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:54 am Pre-ordered a game from Amazon a long ass time ago when the game was announced. Game releases tomorrow.

Checked my order "Shipment by Wednesday, October 26th; Not shipped yet". Me: That's weird.

I check the Amazon website, and I can pre-order the game for delivery TOMORROW. Or stick with my current pre-order that isn't really a pre-order, or something??

At any rate, had to cancel my order, and place another.
Amazon: Hey, I know we said we hadn't shipped it, but we lied. And we shipped it with something you ordered last week, and since you canceled the order for the first item, we're canceling both items.

Me: WTF?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Amazon

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:32 am Amazon: Hey, I know we said we hadn't shipped it, but we lied. And we shipped it with something you ordered last week, and since you canceled the order for the first item, we're canceling both items.

Me: WTF?
Amazon: We canceled both, but just re-order the other item and you're good.

Me: It's $55 more now.

Amazon: We got you fam.

(places order, item arrives a few hours later)

ME: Ok, Where my $55?

Amazon: WTF? We don't do that. GFY

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Got escalated, and it got resolved, but wtf.