X (fka Twitter)

TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Looks fine to me?
I'm guessing Twitter hasn't updated for you yet?

Here at my office it's fine. I haven't been upgraded here yet.

At home, where the upgrade has happened, I no longer have the option to "copy link". In fact, trying to embed a tweet takes you to a whole different page to "help" you, but also maintain Twitter's ownership of the tweet.
Succcckkk
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

You should have a "Sneak a peek at the new Twitter" ad in the upper right of your Twitter page. That's the new shit coming and they remove the "copy tweet" option.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by GORDON »

So... they decided they wanted less exposure?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

I snuck a peak, and copied this URL from a tweet, so I cannot tell what's changing. Ah, I see it now. You use "Copy link to tweet"

I do not. I click on the tweet, then copy the URL out of my browser.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Ah, I see it now. You use "Copy link to tweet"

I do not. I click on the tweet, then copy the URL out of my browser.
There's the fix!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Shit. Now that we love that video with the sheep...do we have to post something for that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Shit. Now that we love that video with the sheep...do we have to post something for that?
I clicked that topic cuz I thought it would be pictures of people's dogs or cats.

But those sheep...
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: But those sheep...
I legit watched it twice last night after being reminded of it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: But those sheep...
I legit watched it twice last night after being reminded of it.
hahahahahaha
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Twitter

Post by Vince »

Dorsey said Twitter will also stop running issue ads, which Twitter characterizes as ads that "advocate for or against legislative issues of national importance."
Sort of. He said that he wouldn't allow ads promoting the Green New Deal, but he'll allow ads to combat global warming. I suspect he'll use this caveat to censor the messages he doesn't like while allowing the ones he does. Jack's pretty horrible.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Twitter boss says he's moving to Africa (but only for 6 months)

The best part of the article is this bit:
"Africa will define the future (especially the bitcoin one!).
HA! No shit!
GORDON
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by GORDON »

There are a lot of indicators that an emerging Africa is going to fuck up the world, their CO2 output is going to rival India and China's in 20 or 30 years.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Bert Kreischer asked his followers what celebs have blocked them and it started a thing.

I'm pretty sure Stranger has been blocked by half of the Cleveland sports world.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by GORDON »

I enjoy using woke terminology as punch lines.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

"Jizz" is trending on Twitter right now.

It's not what you think, as you'll see below, but "hi im paul" kills it with the tweet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »