X (fka Twitter)

Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Did you see that Twitter is toying with adding subscriptions, ala Twitch, so people can subscribe to their favorite Tweeters?

I'm guessing that is not going to be successful...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:17 pm Did you see that Twitter is toying with adding subscriptions, ala Twitch, so people can subscribe to their favorite Tweeters?

I'm guessing that is not going to be successful...
So... onlyfans without the nudes?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Ha! I've seen several people saying it's Twitter trying to get into the OnlyFans business.

But seriously, who do you follow on Twitter that produces content so important to you that you'd subscribe to see their tweets?

I can't think of a single one.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, no one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Chrissy Teigen quits Twitter as it's more negative than positive in her life.

Got to say, I agree with her 100%.

In fact here is something I posted previously elsewhere:
15% of Twitter accounts estimated to be bots.

That’s just an estimate on the ones they know about…

More importantly, and this is really an important part of the equation, every person in the U.S. doesn’t have a Twitter account. Per a survey I found on Google, 1 in 5 or 22% of Americans have a Twitter account. Additionally, the majority of Twitter users being of certain demographics, means they would tend to think alike, that equates to a lack of diverse thought.

So again, Twitter is not real life.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

I have 4 twitter accounts.

But, the one I dedicated to harassing Chrissy Teigen is worthless now.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

India isn't playing with Twitter politics.

I assure you that India won't be the last country to stop hammering on social media giants depending on what narrative is being allowed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Dude refused to give up his Twitter handle. Gets swatted. Dies of a heart attack.

Apparently these two scumbags were doing this to multiple people.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:32 am Dude refused to give up his Twitter handle. Gets swatted. Dies of a heart attack.

Apparently these two scumbags were doing this to multiple people.
Death penalty. 5 years? what a joke.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

The U.S. perp was a kid when the crime was committed, so I get that, but they did kill someone, intentional or not.

He got off extremely lightly for what is essentially extortion and murder.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Elon Musk should die - Y N
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

You must really hate the homeless.
GORDON
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by GORDON »

N
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by TheCatt »

Should Musk join the Board?

No.

I'd post a link but I'm on Mobile
GORDON
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by GORDON »

Honestly don't care. He couldn't possibly make twitter suck more.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

He is not joining the board or so I saw this morning. Twitter offered, but he said no.

Considering Twitter is thought of as a toxic cesspool by people from every walk of life, there's nothing Musk can do to make it worse.
Leisher
Site Admin

Twitter

Post by Leisher »

Musk has offered to buy Twitter.

Seems like a really good offer?