UnkBill jokes.

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by Leisher »

Saw a YouTube video of people telling sexist jokes to the female Twitch streamers. These were some of the better ones:

You can tell a woman she's beautiful a thousand times and it barely registers. However, if you call her fat once...

They say an elephant never forgets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Why do they evacuate women and children first in a disaster?

So the men can think of a solution in silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------

During labor the pain is so great that a woman can almost imagine what a man feels when he has a fever.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do women close their eyes during sex?

Because they can't stand to see a man having a good time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Research shows that most women at one point in their life possess highly intelligent DNA. Unfortunately, most women will spit it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did God give men a penis?

So they'd have at least one way to shut a woman up.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:51 am During labor the pain is so great that a woman can almost imagine what a man feels when he has a fever.
OK, that one I haven't heard before.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by TheCatt »

So... did anyone else grow up on "Truly Tasteless Jokes"?
Truly Tasteless Jokes became a runaway bestseller, appearing on the bestseller lists of The New York Times, The Washington Post and Publishers Weekly.[2] The original book was the best-selling mass-market paperback of 1983; Truly Tasteless Jokes Two was No. 10 on the same list.[3]

The book's uncensored jokes received significant criticism. Historian Barbara Tuchman spoke of the "breakdown of decency and of standards of taste" in these "terribly tasteless, disgusting books," while professor John Hope Franklin said the books' success was "a sad testament to the taste of this country." In a satirical vein, an installment of the comic strip Bloom County featured a book with a title similar to Truly Tasteless Jokes, portrayed as an inspirational text read by members of a counterculture resembling the hippies of the 1960s, but espousing conservative views considered typical of the Reagan era in American politics. The condemnation and criticism, however, did little to stop the book's success.[4]

Critic Edward Rothstein, analyzing the books' success for The New York Times, wrote, "... the telling of a joke brings into the light of society that which is hidden; it creates a marriage between the respectable and the unacceptable. Tasteless jokes, though, would seem to have gone far beyond the bounds. These are not subtle expressions, their critics charge, but slurs and violations. They result not in marriage, nor even in an affair, but in a reconnoiter somewhere in the shadows. Actually, however, the rendezvous takes place in full daylight, with prejudices and fears displayed for the pleasure of thousands, and the point being made may not be as obvious as it at first appears. ... The tastelessness of these jokes—many of which have been told for generations—is their main point: Prejudice is mocked, distended to a ludicrous degree. The target of these outrageous and gross quips is the very pieties of society that apply such labels. They make us laugh at the pretense that such prejudices do not exist and at the respectable assertion that we are really all the same."[4]
I thought the jokes were hilarious. I kinda wonder now if they are a time capsule of the 80s. My family and I had a talk about what topics can be humorous, etc. I was the only one who said anything is fair game.

What's worse than 5 dead babies in one trashcan?

One dead baby in 5 trash cans!
Leisher
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by Leisher »

This is probably a "you had to be there" moment, but...

Pride Month started yesterday. It was also golf night for Stranger and I in our friends and family league.

It was warm and sprinkled just a bit here and there, but apparently to our immediate south it really stormed. This resulted in a very large and very visible rainbow. This appeared just after our round and everyone was in a state of cleaning out their carts, putting their clubs in the cars, etc.

It was mentioned how appropriate it was that there was a rainbow on the first day of Pride Month. And yes, a few childish jokes were tossed about. Sorry Cake!

Anyway, a short moment later I'm standing next to Stranger's brother who sees my golf partner walking to take a picture of the rainbow and it looks like he's walking towards one of the areas where it would "touch the ground".

Stranger's brother says, "Hey, your partner is running to the end of the rainbow in search of a pot of dicks." (Paraphrasing)

Almost 24 hours later and I'm still laughing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

UnkBill jokes.

Post by Stranger »

I did hear him say that but didn't know the full context of it until now. That is hilarious!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by Leisher »

Another one of our golfers told me three different "Dees Nuts" jokes.

Men...we're such children.
TheCatt
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by TheCatt »

What's the opposite of "Debbie Downer"?

Beth-amphetamine
GORDON
Site Admin

UnkBill jokes.

Post by GORDON »

I tried getting into astronomy.

Got a telescope and checked out Orion's Belt.

I wasn't impressed. Three stars.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."