Random Images from Around the Web *NSFW*

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Mermaid fetish?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:37 pmMermaid fetish?
I just kinda thought it was funny. But, I mean, she is cute, and mermaids are generally portrayed as being pretty hot, so...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

A high school shop teacher and there's video of him or her using a table saw without any safety equipment. If they're trans, fine, but maybe a high school shop teacher shouldn't be their gig anymore because SAFETY HAZARDS. If this is a costume, it's completely inappropriate.

I know I'm not a fan of tattoos, but if the body is nice and isn't completely covered with garbage, it can still be admired. Plus, they make people easier to identify and the 1% chance one of us knows one of these people makes this more fun...

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:00 pm A high school shop teacher and there's video of him or her using a table saw without any safety equipment. If they're trans, fine, but maybe a high school shop teacher shouldn't be their gig anymore because SAFETY HAZARDS. If this is a costume, it's completely inappropriate.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Dua Lipa is sexy AF doing this little grind dance
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, no wonder Troy likes her.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

More
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I made that "wage theft/item theft is akin to slavery" years ago.

It did not go over well.

But I bet it stuck in someone's brain and then that meme happened.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Joke aside, this is a wild picture.

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Story is probably BS, but the pic is funny.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yep

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I love Andre, but... definitely the woman.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Gordon, Patrick Beverly...the black guy...is a basketball player in the NBA. His face made me legit lol as he processed this term, which I also did not know.
Got loads of respect for him.
Please be fake...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »