The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:02 pm So let's punish that more, and intervene.
Right!

I was thinking of how to do this, and I think protest plans need to be filed with the city if they are marching. If they are more spontaneous, then laws need to stipulate that they must remain where the protest began. Obviously these laws/rules would need tweaking, but I think that's a fair start.

In both situations it would allow police to cordon off the appropriate areas to keep the protestors and non-protestors safe.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:50 pm I was thinking of how to do this, and I think protest plans need to be filed with the city if they are marching.
I think that's kinda a requirement in some places, on the other hand, the freedom of assembly right means people can just assemble.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:34 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:50 pm I was thinking of how to do this, and I think protest plans need to be filed with the city if they are marching.
I think that's kinda a requirement in some places, on the other hand, the freedom of assembly right means people can just assemble.
Absolutely where I have trouble too, but when you start disrupting other people and putting them in fear of their lives...

I don't know that there's an easy answer, but I know both extremes are wrong.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

HA!
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Remember when politicians had to pretend they weren't bought and paid for?

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

"we may not" -> Such strong language.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

X for doubt
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

A Republican who actually stops taking money will find themselves out of the Party, and won't be reelected.

Same with Ds. "Not making money" isn't what the parties stand for.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Two views on rich people dealing with California:

GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Some people are also aroused by piss play. There's a place for everyone.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Gaetz and MTG are doing a speaking tour together.

I legit just started laughing.

A pedophile and an insane conspiracy theorist touring old folk homes for what purpose?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

"Dozens" of GOP members might go against their party and vote for a bipartisan commission to investigate Jan 6th.

While I'm highly skeptical of the "true" purpose of any commission there does need to be one. Anyone who votes against it will prove they are, literally, putting party before country and should be removed from office.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:03 pm "Dozens" of GOP members might go against their party and vote for a bipartisan commission to investigate Jan 6th.

While I'm highly skeptical of the "true" purpose of any commission there does need to be one. Anyone who votes against it will prove they are, literally, putting party before country and should be removed from office.
If you're going to spend years looking into Benghazi, you should definitely look into this, Replican-hypocrites.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

35 Rs went against the party and voted the correct way.

However, this is expected to die in the Senate where they need 10 Rs to vote against the party.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Wyoming R who wants to get Cheney's gig admits to impregnating a 14 year old when he was 18.

Since Trump took office the Rs have become the Cleveland Browns of the political world.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:01 pm Wyoming R who wants to get Cheney's gig admits to impregnating a 14 year old when he was 18.

Since Trump took office the Rs have become the Cleveland Browns of the political world.
Peeps are saying he's admitting to statutory rape base on FL laws and the girl committed suicide 6 years later.

That should be curtains for his political career...and freedom.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:00 pm Peeps are saying he's admitting to statutory rape base on FL laws and the girl committed suicide 6 years later.

FAKE NEWS
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:09 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:00 pm Peeps are saying he's admitting to statutory rape base on FL laws and the girl committed suicide 6 years later.

FAKE NEWS
Apparently, that's his actual defense, which is amazing considering he's the one who released the video admitting to everything. WTF?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:29 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:09 pm

FAKE NEWS
Apparently, that's his actual defense, which is amazing considering he's the one who released the video admitting to everything. WTF?
Yeah, I was just parroting his defense
In Bouchard’s lengthy statement captioned “I’m dodging a bullet from the Fake News Media and you can hear all about it here!”
Maybe he didn't realize it was Russian Roulette.