The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

I get they are the anti-intellectual party now, but GOD DAMN!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:53 pm Madison. Cawthorn. Wow.
Fucking retard. And always has been.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

He is yet another example of how the "best and brightest" are not seeking out public office.
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:56 pm I get they are the anti-intellectual party now, but GOD DAMN!
C'mon...there is zero evidence that either party is "intellectual" nor do either want their base to have any knowledge for fear that it would make them stop voting for their letter.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:45 pm C'mon...there is zero evidence that either party is "intellectual" nor do either want their base to have any knowledge for fear that it would make them stop voting for their letter.
Get the FUCK out of here with this. The R's have been literally burning books and restricting education (WHAT CAN BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS) in the last year.

Like, Florida politics, right now. Just look at it.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Also, I never said either party was the intellectual party - you did.

I said one party seems to be anti-intellectual - suddenly speaking out against books that have been taught and read for decades.

Shitting on scientists of all walks of life since the pandemic began.
Shitting on scientist of all walks of life since climate change became too obvious to ignore
Shitting on critical thinking so they can continue with their insane delusions that are FWD: on Facebook.

I'm definitely done step toeing around these idiots. Let's call a spade a spade here.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

And what in the ever loving fuck is this:

https://truthout.org/articles/in-blatan ... ice-force/
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

I'm not going to even look at the party affiliation here. I'll just ask - does this deserve an entire election Gestapo police force? There are 14,284,346 people on the rolls in Florida.

https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/dat ... and-party/
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:54 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:45 pm C'mon...there is zero evidence that either party is "intellectual" nor do either want their base to have any knowledge for fear that it would make them stop voting for their letter.
Get the FUCK out of here with this.
Apologies in advance, but I feel like ranting. We don't need to make this a thing, this has NOTHING to do with you Troy. I'm having a day and I just need to vent on something and this works. Writing is my happy place and I just need to scream at clouds right now and quite honestly, I'm so very, very tired of being accused of being an R (or a defender) by some and being accused of being a D (or a defender) by others on top of so many other things pissing me off. Thus, this is my day to lose it a bit. Better this than a barrel in my mouth, yes? Political discourse is so very dead in this country and that's exactly how the two parties want it. They don't want any of their base to think the other side is even worth engaging, let alone listening to, and all of their drone voters have taken that and run with it. "If you're not with us, then you must be against us." I find it so utterly depressing that we (the country) have become so divisive that any attempt at pointing out one party's ills immediately gets you labeled as "the other party".

One thing that I need you to understand is that nothing I said defended Rs. YOU decided that's what I was doing. I simply pointed out that neither party has any brains nor do the people who vote for letters and that benefits the parties greatly. They're ALL ignorant, indoctrinated twats and are the primary reason why the politicians get away with everything in this country. How many more fucking decades do entire parts of this country need to be strongholds of one party or the other yet still be fucking shitholes before these fucking drones realize neither party is working for us? How much greed and corruption can people turn a blind eye to? How many fucking scandals can people slam the other letter for, but defend when their side does the same fucking thing?

People are so blinded by their bigotry and so divided by whatever talking heads or echo chambers they pay attention to that they're completely unaware of the hypocrisy that envelops them or how far into stupidity they will go to defend "their side".

I'm pretty tired of not calling those spades a spade too.

I was on IMGUR for a bit today and post after post, comment after comment was this same sort of hate speech: "Rs are all ignorant fascists who should have no rights and should all be murdered." That's not an exaggeration. There were literal memes calling for the execution of Rs. There was another that said all 2nd Amendment defender are now cheering on Russia, which is blatant propaganda. Images tying Trump to Putin, including one that I truly laughed at because it was hilarious (them shirtless together on a narwal), yet zero mentions of Hillary and her ties to Russia. Most everything there, in a place that legit prides itself on tolerance, getting along with others, peace, and intelligence is filled with hate filled rant after hate filled rant, but it's fine because it's only aimed at white people, conservatives, and Rs. And bonus, they just lump them all together and make them all one bad word. In the minds of the D drones white=fascist=R=Nazi=conservative=libertarian. That sound like intelligent minds at work? It's FANTASTIC PR work by the Ds and their media outlets, but there is no intelligence being used or promoted. Assholes going on and on about how this person and that person are fascists, while denying any opposing view the right to be heard and advocating violence against them. I am so fucking over it.

(And if there's any R reading this, know that you assholes have your bigoted sites too. So go fuck yourself if you think I'm on your side. Most of your party is sucking on Trump's dick and apparently stuck in the 1930s.)

But let's stick to this and look at your points...
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:03 pm I said one party seems to be anti-intellectual
No you didn't. You said:
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:56 pm I get they are the anti-intellectual party now, but GOD DAMN!
Big difference. Not something that bugs me, nor something I disagree with, but I'm going to be nitpicking here.

I'm ranting to calm down after a shit day...leave me alone. :D
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:54 pm The R's have been literally burning books
You say Rs, but honestly nobody in the videos are wearing their "I voted Trump" shirts. This absolutely happened in R strongholds, but are we 100% sure no Ds are in there? We're certain that no Ds ever burned a book, no D is religious, and all of them want images of a child sucking a strap on cock in an elementary school?

Seriously, can you write a book for kids about trans and sexual identity without needing to have the main character sucking a plastic cock? Is it that difficult? I would bet a lot of money that the writer intentionally did that knowing it would cause a stir and he'd probably sell more books once the MSM got wind of it.

And really, really being serious here, but where does the line get drawn between education, indoctrination, and grooming? I'm sure some people will get really offended by that, but I find it far more dangerous and offensive to not allow people to ask questions.

Back to the book burners, who are the absolute dumbest people on Earth, I would argue that there isn't much difference between that stupidity and the stupidity of creating a culture of fear that silences all dissenting voices. Why burn books when you can just cancel people, ruin careers, get folks ostracized from their families, and so on?

Again, all of these people are opposite sides of the same coin. Like the Chicago Tribune writer who wants a book banned and burned. Or the Seattle school that just banned "To Kill a Mockingbird".

(By the way, the funniest one of these book burning videos I saw was of the guy who threw the bible into the fire and then started chanting "hail satan" to the crowd. Fucking comedy gold. Legit the single best video I've seen in a long time.)
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:54 pm and restricting education (WHAT CAN BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS) in the last year.
Interesting qualifier of "in the last year". We can't discuss Common Core, which was forced onto schools throughout the country by Obama's administration and was a disaster? I'd comment on Florida's bill that passed today, but I refuse to dip myself into the hate and stupidity. I just can't. But I will comment on CRT, which one could assume you're defending here as something that should be taught in schools since parents don't want it? Something that prominent black leaders and educators have condemned as racist and divisive? (There's a link somewhere on here about black Ivy league folks saying it has no business in schools.) BTW, one thing that R and D voters have pretty strong agreed upon in bigger numbers than most other issues? CRT has no business in schools because it's racist and divisive.

But I would advise you to get on YouTube and start looking up teachers being caught on camera in classrooms teaching hate, racism, and so on. You'll find a lot of it from both sides of the aisle. You'll see men and women, black, white, Asian, and Latino all being scum and pushing their own hate onto our children in schools. Point being, maybe "some restrictions" on what can be taught in schools is ok?
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:03 pm Shitting on scientists of all walks of life since the pandemic began.
You mean like how Trump didn't want to ban international travelers and didn't want to take other precautions immediately in Jan 2020? Oh wait...shit, he did want to, but D leaders like Pelosi, who were calling it the Chinavirus at that time, mocked him openly for overreacting. Why these two flocks of morons completely switched sides on this debate I don't know, but if I were a gambling man I'd say Ds were going to criticize anything Trump did (and they happened to be on the right side of things...unless you ask Thib), while Rs were worried about the stalled economy, which the Ds didn't have to worry about because they weren't in power. It was win-win for the Ds. If Hillary had won the election, whatever R ran against her would be in the office, not Biden. NOT implying Trump deserved another term. He never should have gotten the first one.

Also, let's talk about the D response once they did get into power. Took credit immediately for vaccines despite the previous admin already almost doing 1M a day (give the devil their due, Biden did, so you can too). FYI, that was a story that CNN and people in Biden's admin, rightly, were called out by several other outlets for lying about. You know CNN, the same outlet whose producer was caught on film this year admitting how they were manipulating their viewers and planned to do it again after the next election. A video CNN admitted was real, yet somehow people on the left side of the interwebs STILL think was faked. But "Faux News" amirgiht? I digress... More people have died since Biden took office then did under Trump. Is that Biden's fault? Of course not, but I see the faithful constantly making excuses or switching the conversation to other topics.
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:03 pm Shitting on scientist of all walks of life since climate change became too obvious to ignore
You mean climate change or man made global warming? Remember when they changed the name? Remember when all those emails came out proving they were faking data? Remember when Al Gore made that documentary about global warming, but included reversed CGI footage from another movie of chunks breaking off a glacier and did not label it as such, but pretended it was real? Remember how many on the left constantly blamed U.S. citizens for the issue because of their straws and single use bags and not the massive international corporations who pollute more in a day than one person does in their lifetime? Remember that Gore's private compound uses more electricity than most cities? Remember how AOC wants us all to become vegan and kill all cows even though many scientists have proven that agriculture is as bad or worse for the environment than the meat industry?

And I could go on for a while, but I don't want you to think I'm a climate change denier, I'm not. I am however a realist and I know it's very difficult to sell people on something when you are caught manipulating data or not practicing what you're preaching. Al Gore flies on planes everywhere. Greta gets around via sailboat. She may be an indoctrinated puppet, but she walks the walk. Oh, and AOC's a dumbass D who doesn't listen to scientists either. (Her and her "squad" are nothing but a bunch of MTGs, but they're Ds, so it's apparently ok.)
Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:03 pm Shitting on critical thinking so they can continue with their insane delusions that are FWD: on Facebook.
Sadly, I believe you'll have a better chance of showing me an albino, Jewish, redheaded, black, Nazi little person than a letter voter who has the ability to use critical thinking skills. I've lost faith in everything at this point.

You point out Facebook, and I agree, it's a bastion of right wing stupidity. However, have you been on Twitter? It's considered the most toxic cesspool in social media and the demographics that dominate it are younger, lefties. The stupidity that gets spread on that site daily is maddening. TikTok, the world's most popular website (yep, over google), is nothing but self proclaimed experts spouting off about whatever they want, no sources needed, no examples, no education needed, just them spouting whatever and people will believe it. That's where all the "challenges" have come from where people have died or been hurt. It's a pretty popular app on the left as well, but absolutely has a right wing section. I already mentioned IMGUR and that's been completely taken over by far left fanatics.

Anyway, snapping out of this as I'm winding down, thanks for letting me blow off steam. If you did read it, I tried to stick to legit points and not just ramble with bullshit. You don't have to try to tear it up, I'll give you a TLDR for that if you want. I do feel a lot better now though. Fuck I love writing.

TLDR: Stop pretending one party is better than the other just because they're better at PR. For every example you give, you know I can give you examples of the same shit except "the other party" doing it. Join me in hating them both. Also, Thanos was right.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Your ability to write 2,000 words that are only slightly related to my point are absolutely unmatched.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

What's the moral difference, if any, between burning a book, and protesting to get Joe Rogan off the air?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:01 pm Your ability to write 2,000 words that are only slightly related to my point are absolutely unmatched.
Not everything is about you egomaniac! :D Also, which point? I only stuck to the posts that were up prior to me beginning to write that.

I also realized I forgot to get into the "miracle" of how covid basically disappeared along with mask mandates two days before Biden's first SotU and right after the Ds' research company recommended they stop talking about covid and drop the mask mandates if they want to win the next round of elections. Oddly, I don't think that research company has a single scientist or doctor working there...

Richmond Valentine was right.
GORDON wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm What's the moral difference, if any, between burning a book, and protesting to get Joe Rogan off the air?
Excellent question. Getting people cancelled, and thus, trying to silence their opinions and reduce the ability for other people to hear them is the exact same thing as book burning.
Cakedaddy

The Republican Party

Post by Cakedaddy »

Except that one of them represents my side, which is right.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm What's the moral difference, if any, between burning a book, and protesting to get Joe Rogan off the air?
information good, disinformation bad
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:20 pm
Weird, I seem to remember the war on Rogan started years ago when he let on guys like Shapiro and Peterson. I guess differing opinions are disinformation.

Also, by this logic, all MSM outlets should be cancelled. All have been caught fabricating news or rushing to press without confirming news that later turned out to be false.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

A lot of people think some books are disinformation. Ok to burn those?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:09 am
A lot of people think some books are disinformation. Ok to burn those?
yes, it is ok to burn those people.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Romney circling the donor wagons against Trump at Cheney fund raiser.

R group runs mock PSA on Fox News that's anti-Trump.

It's like watching someone perform cancer removal surgery on themselves, but half their body wants to keep it.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Madison Cawthorn is a Trumplican, from NC, and has a very negative take on Ukraine and Zalinsky.

So basically, there's nothing good about him. (That one's for you Catt!)

The Rs should just censure him. (If the convoluted rules allow such a thing.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:45 pm Madison Cawthorn is a Trumplican, from NC, and has a very negative take on Ukraine and Zalinsky.

So basically, there's nothing good about him. (That one's for you Catt!)
He's human garbage, and always has been.