The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

More and more Latinos are moving to the Rs.

Really makes you wonder how much woke culture is hurting the Ds (definitely turns off moderate white and black voters) or if Latinos just relate more to "traditional values"?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:34 pm More and more Latinos are moving to the Rs.

Really makes you wonder how much woke culture is hurting the Ds (definitely turns off moderate white and black voters) or if Latinos just relate more to "traditional values"?
When I lived in Mexico, they were much more racist and oppressive of women than Americans.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:42 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:34 pm More and more Latinos are moving to the Rs.

When I lived in Mexico, they were much more racist and oppressive of women than Americans.
What? The people who chant anti-gay slurs during soccer matches? Also, how is it even remotely possible they're racist? The MSM tells me every single day that only whitey is racist.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:44 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:42 pm

What? The people who chant anti-gay slurs during soccer matches? Also, how is it even remotely possible they're racist? The MSM tells me every single day that only whitey is racist.
Admittedly, someone while I was living there blamed American media because of all the gang movies, so that's what Mexicans saw of black people, which would bring it back to whitey :)

Also, Hispanics are white.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:45 pm Admittedly, someone while I was living there blamed American media because of all the gang movies, so that's what Mexicans saw of black people, which would bring it back to whitey
Those two races also don't get along in prison, so...
TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:45 pm Also, Hispanics are white.
Don't they basically cross the entire black/white spectrum?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:52 pm Don't they basically cross the entire black/white spectrum?
Ok, MOST Hispanics are white.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:56 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:52 pm Don't they basically cross the entire black/white spectrum?
Ok, MOST Hispanics are white.
Racist
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Rick Scott's an idiot.

Not totally (Little editing in here to remove shit):
His call to clean house in Washington, DC, extends to Congress, which he wants to have 12-year limits for lawmakers. He'd like "government bureaucrats" to have the same limits. Scott wants to "immediately cut the IRS funding and workforce by 50%."
Love term limits (although I am quite aware it could make buying Congresspeople an easier sell).

In 2022 taxes should be far less manually intensive requiring fewer staff. Also audits should only target people above certain incomes and folks avoiding taxes. There isn't enough money in making sure Joe and Sue Smith from Topeka paid $1500 instead of $1450.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:24 am In 2022 taxes should be far less manually intensive requiring fewer staff. Also audits should only target people above certain incomes and folks avoiding taxes.
They used to. But there's been no $$ for the IRS for many years.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Mitt and others rip MTG and another guy plus R leadership for their silence.

Rs need to dump the openly racist, sexist bigots and everyone still bending the knee to Trump.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:47 pm Rs need to dump the openly racist, sexist bigots and everyone still bending the knee to Trump.
But then who's left? ;)
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:08 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:47 pm Rs need to dump the openly racist, sexist bigots and everyone still bending the knee to Trump.
But then who's left? ;)
You joke, but sadly, that's the perception many have. And honestly, the Rs haven't done much to change it. Of course, the Ds do absolutely nothing about their negative images either.

It's almost like none of them give two shits about us...
Cakedaddy

The Republican Party

Post by Cakedaddy »

Because it's more important to have a letter in the seat, than a good person.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:05 pm Because it's more important to have a letter in the seat, than a good person.
Indeed.

Good people are very few and far between in Congress.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

These days, they don't want good leaders to emerge in their party. They want a clean google history, a face for TV, and willingness to play ball.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Jan 6th was the wrong people for the wrong reason.

All Americans, regardless of race, party, and so on, should be demanding so much more from our "leaders".
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

This happened. I saw the video. When you're this stupid, you should be automatically dragged outside and shot. Not to just protect the country, but also your own daughters.

GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

I thought that happened years ago.....
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:12 pm I thought that happened years ago.....
that was someone else being stupid
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Madison. Cawthorn. Wow.

Did he really think Americans wouldn't like a country of people who love AK's, are democratic, are stubbornly resisting being invaded by a historic enemy of the USA, AND LOOK JUST LIKE WE* DO.

Just wow.

*White North Carolinians
Last edited by Troy on Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.