The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:44 pm Find me any subject and I will find you people who don't buy it.
Anything that starts with 4chan posts is people trying to start a conspiracy theory for lulz.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

I just googled "the sun is fake" and grabbed the first link.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 am I just googled "the sun is fake" and grabbed the first link.
We all know it's a chariot racing through the sky.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

CNN says Trump is getting irked about DeSantis gaining popularity.

An opinion piece pointing out that more Rs are turning their backs on Trump.

Head of RNC publicly acknowledges that Biden won the election.

Are the Rs finally getting a clue and shedding their Trump problem? Maybe they have also been watching the polls and realizing nobody wants Trump part 2?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:54 am Are the Rs finally getting a clue and shedding their Trump problem
Doubt.
Leisher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:54 am Head of RNC publicly acknowledges that Biden won the election.
Wow, only took a year.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:01 am Wow, only took a year.
Baby steps.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Thought of an original argument in favor of requiring an ID to vote.

I was carded when buying beer every single fucking time until I was 40. You telling me "poor people" are never buying alcohol because they don't have an ID?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

There are about a billion reasons why the "poor people can't get IDs" argument is one of the dumbest things going, but that doesn't stop people from spouting it as if it has merit.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

I like when they say it's against poor people, they also tack on the racist statement, "and that makes it racist."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:43 am I like when they say it's against poor people, they also tack on the racist statement, "and that makes it racist."
Genuinely one of my favorites. They're completely oblivious to it.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Both poor kids, and white kids, are insulted by that statement.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

[tweet][/tweet]

Umm...
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Fucking owned in the first reply.

This piece of shit made $27 an hour dollars in todays wages. Not much else needs to be said here.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I don't get how someone uses that argument seriously and I fully understand protecting small businesses. However, things cost more now than they did years ago, so paying someone the same wages as years ago doesn't make any sense at all. Not sure how someone can look at it and logically think they're correct.

Corporate profits have never been higher, yet most people have been getting a 2-3% standard raise annually. Meanwhile, minimum wage hasn't moved in years.

Shit is out of whack.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

AZ House GOP leader does the right thing and kills a bad bill.

Why is it stories like this one, of common sense winning the day, are so rare in politics?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

There might be hope for these idiots after all.

Pence got a lot of support for his pushback on Trump from other Rs...just privately.

This reminds me of my current workplace. Everyone knows shit is fucked, but they're too afraid to say anything lest they be removed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:19 pm Pence got a lot of support for his pushback on Trump from other Rs...just privately.

This reminds me of my current workplace. Everyone knows shit is fucked, but they're too afraid to say anything lest they be removed.
Yeah, all private cuz it's the party of Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:27 pm Yeah, all private cuz it's the party of Trump.
Hopefully that is changing for them. We really need more moderates to reign in the extremes of both parties.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:26 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:27 pm Yeah, all private cuz it's the party of Trump.
Hopefully that is changing for them. We really need more moderates to reign in the extremes of both parties.
Moderates get no juice.