The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:50 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:44 pm If she graduated from those schools, then she has a strong argument...
She did not. She's a carpetbagger.
I love misspellings in such situations. Even if this is on the printer, her or her team did not catch it in their review, so it's still on them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:52 pm Even if this is on the printer, her or her team did not catch it in their review, so it's still on them.
No, they were put on doorknobs, as printed. Nice work, Michele.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Read my statement again. You should have left off the "No" in yours. I was saying it was definitely on her even if the printer fucked up.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:56 pm Read my statement again. You should have left off the "No" in yours. I was saying it was definitely on her even if the printer fucked up.
Oh, "on the printer" I thought you meant like a physical printer, like they had printed it out, and it hadn't been sent out like this. Not, printer = a business that printed it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Josh Hawley (Sen-MO-R)'s campaign pushing that there is only one gender. Uh...
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Nobody proof reads shit anymore. As the coach in Letterkenny says, "It's fucking embarrassing!"
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Republicans can't even lie anymore!
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) railed against the indictment of former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro while saying in an interview on Friday that “if you’re a Republican, you can’t even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they’re coming after you.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Have the polls moved at all based on all the stuff about Walker?
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:23 pm Have the polls moved at all based on all the stuff about Walker?
Signs point to no.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Scandals mean nothing. Trump might have been right about being able to kill someone in broad daylight.

Cultists are firmly entrenched in their camps and they don't give two shits about anything their candidate did or does. AOC could fist fuck an underaged person on live camera and her cultists would explain why it was ok.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

McCarthy lists what Rs will do if they win tomorrow.

Side note: 40M votes have already been cast in a country of 331M people. (That number includes kids and ineligible voters.) Seems high, but maybe this is the new paradigm?

His list:
Address inflation - good
Address rising crime - good
Address border security - good (again, let people in, but the legal way)
Investigate and potentially impeach Biden - Fuck.

Congrats all you letter worshipping lunatics. This is our new normal. The party in power investigating the party not in power.

This country needs an enema.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:38 pm Side note: 40M votes have already been cast in a country of 331M people. (That number includes kids and ineligible voters.) Seems high, but maybe this is the new paradigm?
Most people I know (and talked to about voting) already voted. My spouse + self included.
We will never use impeachment for political purposes
Lol.

Weird how he left out gutting social security + Medicare until after the election.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:21 pm Weird how he left out gutting social security + Medicare until after the election.
Well, it's not like Ds are running campaign commercials showing the homeless problems in major cities they run.

Show me a D or R that's won an election and I'll show you someone who lied or hid their true agendas to get elected.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Fox New picking sides for 2024.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

DeSantis, even with the bussing immigrants stunt, is a large step towards returning to some normalcy in politics. I would bet you real money that even D politicians will be rooting for him to push Trump out of the picture. They just would never say so publicly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:31 am Fox New picking sides for 2024.
CNN agrees with Catt.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Sounds like Mudoch is single handedly attempting to save the GOP from their* unexplainable love affair with Trump. (*Granted, not all, but an oddly large amount of people.)

I'll be the first to tell you that society, particularly segments of the MSM and social media, have been very incorrect about how wrong they believe Trump has been. Credit where it is due, he has been right about some of his claims/predictions. He also wasn't as terrible a president, in terms of policy, as some would suggest.

However, he was indisputably the absolutely worst president, in terms of politics and diplomacy, and it's not even close. Biden clearly has dementia and he's still a better representative of the country than Trump. There has never been more of an entitled, ignorant, narcissistic, wannabe dictator jackass to be our president.

Point being:
-I did not understand the cultish feelings for him then, and I certainly don't get them now.
-Moving away from him would be a massive win for the Rs and could force Ds to move away from the extreme left. Moving away from both extremes would be a win-win for everyone.