The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Color me not shocked.

Although I truly do not understand what they were hoping to accomplish. Maybe we, the general public, really are undervaluing our votes if these clowns think their two votes will make a difference? I think each and every one of us have scoffed at the power of our own single vote, maybe we're wrong?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Madison Cawthorn, stain on the state of NC and the Republican Party, tells of GOP orgies + coke binges.
During a recent appearance on the “Warrior Poet Society” podcast, Cawthorn alleged that Republican colleagues had previously invited him to an orgy and that he has also seen a fellow lawmaker use cocaine.

[U.S. House Minority Leader] McCarthy told reporters after his Wednesday morning meeting that Cawthorn’s claims were inaccurate. “He did not tell the truth,” McCarthy said, according to CNN. “That’s unacceptable.”
So Cawthorn lying? (par for the course) Or, GOP wagon circling?
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

People have fuck parties. It's even easier when you're rich and have cops protecting you. Doesn't surprise me at all. Would be surprised if it wasn't true.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Noted hater of power outages, Ted Cruz, is asking for senate hearings on hundreds of rule violations by the FBI.

I support this. Nothing wrong with keeping the FBI honest.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

CNN analysis piece on why Rs are pushing abortion laws right now.

"2/3rds of Americans don't want this, but our base does, so full steam ahead!!!"

The Rs' logic in this strategy is as stupid as the Ds embracing woke culture. Your bases will NEVER vote against you. They might not show up, but they won't vote the other way. Meanwhile, independent and moderate voters will vote against you.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Herschel Walker has a lot of kids. Odd that he only publicly acknowledged 1 of the 4 before this week.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Serious question: How many mass shooters, particularly school shooters, have come from broken homes?

Walker is right about absentee parents being an issue in this country. Maybe he should try raising some of his kids?
Cakedaddy

The Republican Party

Post by Cakedaddy »

I think it's more about social media than broken homes. Bullies have 24/7 access now. The targets never get a break from it. Plus how shitty are the parents that are raising kids evil enough to drive someone to shoot up a school?''

There are a LOT of things that lead to a school being shot up. But everyone just wants to blame the gun, the crazy kid, and his parents. Lets ignore the rest of it for some reason?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

I'm not ignoring the rest of it. I've said a million times, and so have others here and MANY all over the internet, that this shit never happened until recently. What changed? It's not the fucking guns. They've been around all this time.

Meanwhile...
-The MSM has become more divided and admits to blatantly manipulating Americans.
-Social media has entered the picture and most kids grow up dreaming of becoming TikTok famous rather than working hard.
-Bullying access is 24/7/365. Not to mention your mistakes that are captured in video or photo are now not only forever, but easily googled.
-We still don't have actual decent gun laws. (And again, I believe if you want to own a minigun or RPG you should be able to.)
-We are glorifying the mass shooters.
-Our economy changed so that most families need two employed adults just to afford necessities.
-Companies no longer reward loyalty as retirement plans disappeared in favor of profits to please Wall St.
-Corporations continue to commit crime after crime with no punishment. Ditto for politicians at every level.
-The color of your skin or what is between your legs became more important to hiring managers than your education, experience, or skills.
-Serving in the military is now "for the poors" instead of a noble thing to do.
-"Everyone needs a degree to do ANY FUCKING JOB." Translation: Go into crippling debt or become a bus driver.
-The family has become far less important. Single moms are celebrated and scream things like "I don't need no man".
-Religion is disappearing. (Not suggesting anything here, but it is a change that has occurred.)
-The mental health complex has been dismantled. Replaced by words of encouragement.
-CIS white males are public enemy #1 and "white supremacy" is "the greatest danger facing the U.S.".
-Fake perfect lives on social media creating depression for those without.
-Anxiety at record highs by all accounts and nobody cares.
-Kids are no longer allowed to just be kids. Everyone is in a rush to get ahold of them and manipulate them into their way of thinking.

I could go on, but you get the point.

It's a shitshow.

But yeah, it's the guns...
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

"Social Media Destroys Civilization!" was a poll, and every one of you voted "it's just a tool and not inherently bad."

It would be interesting if everyone <18 were banned from it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

"Fuck you, democracy" - Republicans

Well, there you go, Gordon.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

wow, democracy toppled.

Waxing hyperbolic.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Texas rejects 2020 election results.

What exactly are they going for here? What's the benefit of this move? How does this not make you look like conspiracy theorists or loons? How is this supposed to tell people to have faith in government when you're essentially saying it doesn't work? Have you solved ALL other problems in your state so you have time and money to waste on this garbage?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

First Mexican born woman elected to Congress and she's an R.

We're also thisclose to Rs having more black Congresspeople than Ds.

Weird times.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Ukrainian born GOP female lawmaker pissing off colleagues.

This alone makes me a fan of hers:
"This accusation is a cowardly misrepresentation of facts by some jealous members or staff since we had a very productive bipartisan CODEL in March," Spartz said. "I did not come to Congress to get paid for my travel vacations or dinners, but rather get things done. I have always been willing to spend my own hard-earned money to help with causes I care about."
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Can't win against the party. She is 1 vs. the rest of them, and billion dollar backers.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Not a great day for the Rs.

Cheney's seat is in trouble because she went against Emperor Trump. Meanwhile, Palin is apparently coming back.

Is there a black or Hispanic female who we can bet on to be Trump's running mate in 2024?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Cheney lost, Palin advances.

Rs are clearly still loving the smell of Trump's balls.

To be fair, only in certain areas. I wouldn't say that of the folks who have rejected his candidates.

Still, get your fucking act together. Your party is a joke. You're lucky the other side is just as laughable.
GORDON
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by GORDON »

Palin didn't seem bad, she just got assassinated.