The Republican Party

For stuff that is general.
Cakedaddy

The Republican Party

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:55 am Republicans still don't want the vaccine.

I'm guessing these are the Trumpers in the party.
Umm. No. It might just be people who don't want to be guinea pigs. I've always identified as Republican, as apposed to democrat because we only really have two choices. But, I'm not a Trumper. In the past, I would vote 3rd party just on principle because both parties suck. Now I would vote Dem just to keep Trump out. So, again, NOT a Trumper. However, I'm also not in a hurry to get the vaccine. I don't trust the powers that be when they say "It's safe and tested and everything is going to be ok. We promise!"

I've always felt (no proof) that Republicans are slower to trust the government than Democrats. And I think that plays into the reluctance as well. Dems actually think the government can save us all, and trust them to do so. I don't really know what Reps are any more, let alone what they are thinking. But I don't trust the government to get anything right.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:37 pm I've always felt (no proof) that Republicans are slower to trust the government than Democrats. And I think that plays into the reluctance as well. Dems actually think the government can save us all, and trust them to do so.
Fair point.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

The Rs that are stepping up to throw Trump aside should be the leaders of that party going forward.

"Trump is a loser."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

I was only recently exposed to the term "Trumplican" and I have to say, I dig it.

I should clarify that I think it's a good way to separate fiscal conservatives from the Trump worshippers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

After telling the Republican Party not to use his name to raise money, former President Donald Trump directed people to send donations to his Save America PAC and listed his personal website.
lol
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Anyone who contributes should be considered mentally handicapped.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:35 pm Anyone who contributes should be considered mentally handicapped.
He doubles down
Former President Donald Trump is competing with the GOP’s fundraising operation and lashing out at its members, further complicating his status as a Republican Party leader.

“No more money for RINOs,” Trump said in a fundraising email Monday night, referring to “Republicans In Name Only,” a term used to bash moderate GOP politicians accused of governing like Democrats.

Trump, without specifying his targets by name, asserted that they “do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base — they will never lead us to Greatness.” The email told Trump’s supporters to instead send money to his political action committee, Save America.

That request echoed Trump’s recent speech in Orlando — his first post-presidency public remarks — where he told a crowd of supporters that his own PAC was the only way to “elect ‘America First’ Republican conservatives.”

Redirecting the flow of Republican money into his own war chest, if successful, could help Trump tighten his grip on the party as he aims to snuff out his perceived enemies within it. But experts say promoting his own PAC could also carry other perks for Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Finally!!! Some sanity and a move towards what the American people want!!!

Congressional hearings on Britney Spears' conservatorship...
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

What. The. Fuck. Are. The. Republicans. Doing?!

We are THIS close to coming out of major pandemic and hitting boom time. The decade after the last novel pandemic was literaly called " the roaring 20s" !

But instead of being focused on getting us to the finish line, or making sure their "blue collar voters" get their fair share of the time to to come, they are doubling down on Dr. Seuss and TMZ level bull shit.

Is this party even real anymore?
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

D introduces resolution to expel MTG.

Rs should already be trying to remove her.

The D would have made this more palatable if his resolution had stipulated a R replacement. It would have put Rs further against the wall.

When your last president prior to Trump has nothing in common with your party anymore perhaps it's time to recognize that you've lost your way?

Ds lost their way during Obama's first two years, but to their credit and after Americans told them to fuck off, they corrected their course. WTF are Rs doing?

CNN opinion piece saying GOP is responsible for culture of hate.

The GOP is full of racist and sexist idiots, but they are not solely responsible for the "culture of hate". I think the Ds, the MSM, Hollywood, militias, colleges, cancel culture, feminists, every race, and groups like Antifa, KKK, BLM, etc. all play a part.

In fact, blaming one group as being solely responsible for something that clearly affects everyone is pretty bigoted...
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Republicans concerned they will lose elections if voting is easier.

That's not a problem with making voting easier, that's a problem with your party.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:51 pm Republicans concerned they will lose elections if voting is easier.

That's not a problem with making voting easier, that's a problem with your party.
While I agree with them that there should be some accountability in elections, and thus, we should probably ensure voting isn't a mad free for all where people can vote as many times as they want, and so on... I absolutely agree that their current leaders have completely lost their way.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

Republican known for being "In Q's Corner" going down in flames related to child trafficking a 17 year old:
None of what Gaetz's is saying right now even makes sense.

1)The Probe was started under Barr, and Trump
2) If anyone is wearing wires for the FBI they aren't posting about it on Twitter
3) Right-wing news broke this morning that he was "retiring to Newsmax"
4) Left-wing news followed after with the DOJ investigation story about him having sex and trafficking a 17 year old.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:36 pm him having sex and trafficking a 17 year old.
He was just flying her across state lines so she could go to different amusement parks.

Shame he didn't represent NC, he could have just married her.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:36 pm None of what Gaetz's is saying right now even makes sense.
That's what is so bizarre. These details are very easily checked for accuracy. And no, people wearing wires don't openly talk about it. Kind of kills the purpose of the wire. Again, if true, kill him.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:40 pm Shame he didn't represent NC, he could have just married her.
Ha!
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

His version of Tinder.
Troy

The Republican Party

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:27 pm Image

His version of Tinder.
Saw someone post a highlight reel of these on Twitter, It was a lot. Can't tell if it's just normal for a politician to have this many pictures of girls in roughly the same age, because they have lots of pictures of school kids in general, or if it's one of those "it was right in front of us all along" situations.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:28 pm Saw someone post a highlight reel of these on Twitter, It was a lot. Can't tell if it's just normal for a politician to have this many pictures of girls in roughly the same age, because they have lots of pictures of school kids in general, or if it's one of those "it was right in front of us all along" situations.
I assume there are loads of pictures of politicians, athletes, celebs, etc. that are completely harmless...until they're not.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:45 pm
Troy wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:28 pm Saw someone post a highlight reel of these on Twitter, It was a lot. Can't tell if it's just normal for a politician to have this many pictures of girls in roughly the same age, because they have lots of pictures of school kids in general, or if it's one of those "it was right in front of us all along" situations.
I assume there are loads of pictures of politicians, athletes, celebs, etc. that are completely harmless...until they're not.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Republican Party

Post by Leisher »

Someone on the internet has to have compiled a list of all the people who took pictures with Epstein. It's not just Trump and Clinton. There have to be other politicians and celebrities right?

But if we're being really honest about all these pictures, how damning are any of them? I've seen people on Twitter attack someone because they took a picture with Jared when he was in the middle of the whole Subway promotion. Nobody knew, so why is it guilt by association? It's not like they posed with him after everyone found out what he was hiding.

How many pictures are out there of people posing with Cosby, Watson, Weinstein, Spacey, Jared, Epstein, TheCatt, and so on that could become "guilty by association"?