General TSA thread

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote: Shoes on? Ah, you're in the pre-check sellouts, tools, bitches, and collaborators club.
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over how fast I moved through security.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by GORDON »

Probably the Doppler Effect.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

General TSA thread

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote: Shoes on? Ah, you're in the pre-check sellouts, tools, bitches, and collaborators club.
I bet the dudes in Vichy France moved pretty quick for a few years.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
I bet the dudes in Vichy France moved pretty quick for a few years.
I don't know what that means, but poor people's tears are delicious.
GORDON
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by GORDON »

The Onion all stealin ma jokes about how people like Catt sneer at the sheep-people queuing up for the TSA search.

http://www.theonion.com/article/america ... ay-m-56545
TheCatt
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by TheCatt »

I've always called it a one-way mirror, not two-way. But apparently it depends on which side is bright, and which is dark.
Vince

General TSA thread

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote: I've always called it a one-way mirror, not two-way. But apparently it depends on which side is bright, and which is dark.
I've always thought it more accurate to call it a one way window, as common mirrors are one way as well.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by TheCatt »

On the one hand it's vague, but on the other hand, some people are assholes.
Created in February, less than 50 people’s names have been added to the list.

The good news is that the list cannot be used to prevent passengers from boarding a flight. It also cannot impel extra screening at security checkpoints, according to the document

In addition, guidelines in the directive prohibit profiling and inclusion in the list based on race, gender, or religion.

“It's simply an awareness that somebody is going through the checkpoint that has demonstrated concerning, assaultive behavior in the past to our officers,” LaJoye said at a House hearing of the homeland security subcommittee last week.
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

I've got no problem with people being put on a list for acting like assholes, but it shouldn't be a secret.

People should be encouraged to question a process, not discouraged.
TheCatt
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I've got no problem with people being put on a list for acting like assholes, but it shouldn't be a secret.

Secret to whom?
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I've got no problem with people being put on a list for acting like assholes, but it shouldn't be a secret.

Secret to whom?
First and foremost, all law enforcement. If the TSA thinks you're a risk, why hide that info from Greyhound?

Secondly, from citizens. Granted, there can be some benefit to having a list of folks kept from the public, but I'd want to know if I was on a list just because I was irritated some morning by a random pat down.
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

Strangers in trouble for hooking up on a plane.

They meet on the plane and she was caught giving him head.

He shouldn't get a ticket. Just a high five.
TheCatt
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: He shouldn't get a ticket. Just a high five.
I want to see pictures first.
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: He shouldn't get a ticket. Just a high five.
I want to see pictures first.
That is a fair and reasonable request.
Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by Leisher »

Dude attacks everyone in the TSA at a check point. Watch the different agents react. Some are scared, some are brave, some are clueless, etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

General TSA thread

Post by GORDON »

I like the guy who went in for a low block.