Traitor
25%

Total votes: 8

TheCatt
Site Admin

The government spying thread

Post by TheCatt »

Traitor gets Russian citizenship.

Snowden should show his loyalty by fighting in Ukraine.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Former NSA agent caught trying to sell secrets.

US Army doctor and a civilian anesthesiologist (the wife) tried to sell medical records to Russia.

That story is doubly interesting because of who the doctor is, which CNN oddly omits. I'm sure that wasn't intentionally left out... :roll: Read the article carefully, the author goes out of their way to not use any pronouns for the doctor.

Kudos to NBC for not hiding that in their coverage.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:22 am Former NSA agent caught trying to sell secrets.
Death sentence.
Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:22 am US Army doctor and a civilian anesthesiologist (the wife) tried to sell medical records to Russia.
Death sentence.
Leisher wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:22 am That story is doubly interesting because of who the doctor is, which CNN oddly omits. I'm sure that wasn't intentionally left out... Read the article carefully, the author goes out of their way to not use any pronouns for the doctor.
So... male, went female, and now back?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:29 amDeath sentence.
Agree.
TheCatt wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:29 am So... male, went female, and now back?
Legally acknowledged as female. Did they go back? Once you legally change your gender, do you always have to appear publicly as that gender? Maybe when you're accused of serious federal crimes you stop worrying about the other bullshit?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Big FBI scandal.

Although, this doesn't sound like spying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leaked U.S. documents alter plans in Ukraine and expose U.S. spying on allies.

I'm sure whoever did this probably thinks of themselves as a hero. They're not. Governments spy on each other. That's just how it works. The leak of these materials probably cost some innocent, good people their lives.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:24 am Leaked U.S. documents alter plans in Ukraine and expose U.S. spying on allies.

I'm sure whoever did this probably thinks of themselves as a hero. They're not. Governments spy on each other. That's just how it works. The leak of these materials probably cost some innocent, good people their lives.
Death penalty.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

So the kids that are all carrying cellphones and posting their lives on instagram and tick tock are angry about a machine invading their privacy?

They remind me of my aunt that's asking me about the dangers of the wifi signal in their home, on a cellphone call.