Vaping

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I always have the same "duh" attitude about stories like this one, but I'm realizing more and more that warnings like this are needed because so many people are profoundly stupid.
TheCatt wrote: Let me tell you about things you should not buy on the street, first of all... 1) anything you don't know exactly what the fuck it is. Like mystery liquids.
I would never even buy the knock off colognes people sold out of the trunks of their cars or food/beverages sold by people living on golf courses. Common sense says to not trust that stuff. Although, this seems like it'll be really dated as the pot industry gets more regulations and people are buying their vape pot from legit retailers.

That being said, most olive oil isn't olive oil, so who fucking knows?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Death count up to 6.

I expect we'll start seeing bans. Following that will be stupid memes comparing vaping deaths/ban to gun deaths/lack of ban.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Death count up to 6.

I expect we'll start seeing bans. Following that will be stupid memes comparing vaping deaths/ban to gun deaths/lack of ban.
Here comes a possible ban...

On the heels of 6 deaths, your part 2 feels inevitable. Hell, it's probably already happened.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, yep, it had already happened.

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Vaping looks stupid. Ban it for that reason alone.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In a free society shouldn't we allow vaping? Ban it from people under 18, sure, but do we really want the government being our mommy? The government should be there to ensure the vaping products are manufactured safely and contain the safest possible ingredients, but that's where their responsibility should end.

I mean, if the government can ban vaping, why not cigarettes, cigars, booze, Big Macs, etc? You know, for the greater good (the greater good)...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The last couple weeks, driving through Toledo, I've noticed a lot of cars directly in front of me suddenly have a big cloud of vape come out the crack in their window, and then I'm smelling it and breathing it in.

Ban it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I've noticed there are other cars on the roads getting in my way and preventing me from getting places faster.

Ban them!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Much less anything with an odor... perfume, natural BO, etc...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: I've noticed there are other cars on the roads getting in my way and preventing me from getting places faster.

Ban them!
No argument.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Brothers Making illicit thc vaping cartridges arrested

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wisconsin-bro ... l_card_hed
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Death #7
Crazy thought, maybe only air should go in your lungs?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Where's the fun in that?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Where's the fun in that?
Living?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Living?
Overrated.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
Overrated.
That's what millennials say.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote:
Overrated.
That's what millennials say.
I'm young at heart.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince

"Vaping."

Post by Vince »

This is all so stupid.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren