Walmart

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Today at Walmart everyone involved in this video, including those watching, make the argument that humanity needs to be eliminated.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by GORDON »

Stellar parenting.

What was the scooter for?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

Oh my.

And, based on many tv shows + movies I've watched, shouldn't more stuff have fallen off the shelves?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Walmart

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
And, based on many tv shows + movies I've watched, shouldn't more stuff have fallen off the shelves?
LOL!
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Stellar parenting.
No way does that kid not end up in juvey and then jail.
GORDON wrote: What was the scooter for?
Great question. I assume for being a lazy piece of shit.

FATSO-TRANSPO!
Vince wrote: LOL!
Ditto.

By the way, rethinking my stance, I'm ok with the watchers because had they even tried to help, the women probably would have sued them or accused them of assault or harassment.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Woman almost ignites bomb she built inside Walmart.

The headline cracks me up because it specifies she didn't pay for the items. That's what we're concerned about here?!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

"I can't stress enough: if you see something, say something. You don't have to tackle a bad guy to be a hero. One phone call to law enforcement when you spot something or someone suspicious can ultimately save lives," he said.
As long as you are right, and the person isn't black.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Sadly, that's a good point.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

Walmart to pay 100% of college for workers.

YAY!

But also, this is not who I expected to start this trend.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

Pre-Ordered one of those fancy OLED Nintendo Switches cuz my eyes are old and figured the bigger screen would be nice when travel re-started.

It was supposed to arrive Monday, the 11th. It did not. They didn't even ship it. Two days later, still no shipment. They gave me a 10% discount. yippie.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:07 pm Pre-Ordered one of those fancy OLED Nintendo Switches cuz my eyes are old and figured the bigger screen would be nice when travel re-started.

It was supposed to arrive Monday, the 11th. It did not. They didn't even ship it. Two days later, still no shipment. They gave me a 10% discount. yippie.
It shipped. Will be here 2 weeks late. Fucking walmart.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

10-27-2022
Arrived at FedEx location - 11:16 pm
KERNERSVILLE, NC
I feel like my home has somehow turned into a shipping black hole. First those 2 Google packages, now this from Walmart. Was supposed to arrive 10-29.

Now it's been stuck 100 miles from my house for almost 3 days.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

Reading that last post, maybe everyone hates delivering to me?

At any rate... Got an AmEx Platinum the other day cuz I had to make a large purchase, and they were offering 150,000 points for a new card sign-up. Around us, Walmart is the only place with reasonable soda prices. Somehow they are like 30-50% cheaper than everyone else.

One of the AmEx benefits is a "free" subscription to Walmart+. So I signed up, picked out a months worth of soda, and it was delivered for free (Tip was the only addition) and saved me the trip to Walmart. If you've ever Instacart or other delivery services, 1) prices are jacked up 25-30%, 2) there's fees and 3) there's a tip.

Walmart+ at least keeps the same prices in store and for delivery.
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:29 am picked out a months worth of soda
I have to ask, what quantity is that?
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:29 am If you've ever Instacart or other delivery services, 1) prices are jacked up 25-30%, 2) there's fees and 3) there's a tip.
The major problem I have with most delivery services is exactly what you point out here. When this shit first hit the scenes, my kids and wife were all about it. I had a family meeting where I pulled up a single restaurant's menu directly from their website and also from one of the delivery services. I showed them in black and white how the delivery service had, as you point out, higher prices for most items, fees, and they expected a large tip. I probably should have recorded the whole thing because it actually worked and they stopped using them besides emergencies.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:46 pm I have to ask, what quantity is that?
Depends on my mood. But that day it was 2 2L, and 6 6packs. so about 1.5-2.0 drinks a day.
GORDON
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:46 pm When this shit first hit the scenes, my kids and wife were all about it. I had a family meeting where I pulled up a single restaurant's menu directly from their website and also from one of the delivery services. I showed them in black and white how the delivery service had, as you point out, higher prices for most items, fees, and they expected a large tip. I probably should have recorded the whole thing because it actually worked and they stopped using them besides emergencies.
As soon as my kid got his license it was soooooo nice to say "hey go pick this up."
Leisher
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:48 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:46 pm I have to ask, what quantity is that?
Depends on my mood. But that day it was 2 2L, and 6 6packs. so about 1.5-2.0 drinks a day.
I had previously completely cut pop out of my diet, but I now allow myself a can three times a week during football season (Sunday, Monday, and Thursday nights).

I had an uncle who got diabetes bad enough that it killed him and he drank loads of pop. I think that convinced me that water and unsweetened iced tea were much better options.
GORDON
Site Admin

Walmart

Post by GORDON »

Iced tea with Stevia. All natural, half a teaspoon in a gallon, and it's as sweet as southern sweet tea. No bitterness that the artificial sweeteners have.

But pure stevia, off amazon. The stuff on the grocery store shelves are blends.