Hurricane's a-comin'

For stuff that is general.
thibodeaux

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by thibodeaux »

Fact: The United States of America was never hit by a hurricane BEFORE the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Checkmate, bigots!
Leisher
Site Admin

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by Leisher »

Mother Nature is a fickle bitch.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by thibodeaux »

I don’t get it…
Leisher
Site Admin

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by Leisher »

Peeps are wondering why that house is relatively unscathed. That's in Fort Meyers right where Ian came ashore.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by thibodeaux »

Maybe my vision isn’t good but it looks like all the houses in that row are fine and the circled one looks weird like it’s been chopped up. I dunno.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by Leisher »

Most of the houses in that row appear to have relatively little damage aside from the single one that is completely gone.

The big house on the beach, I think, stands out to people because it's darker in color and bigger. It also seems fine, and the "cut up" stuff looks like architectural choices.

FYI, there's no conspiracy thinking here. Just peeps marveling at why some homes get wrecked while others right next to it appear to survive. I see the same types of images every time a tornado rolls through a neighborhood.
Leisher
Site Admin

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by Leisher »

More storms crossing the country.

A tornado touched down kind sorta near me during the last line of storms, but no sirens. It was one of those ones they discovered happened after the fact.

I wonder if Troy survived the floods and snow?
Leisher
Site Admin

Hurricane's a-comin'

Post by Leisher »

Catt's probably going to get some rain in a few days.

This looks to be missing my in-law's place in Naples, but hitting the area that got drilled last year.