Andrew Tate

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by Leisher »

I, literally, learned of this person's existence yesterday when he was banned on all platforms by Meta. Women in my life say he's "THE" misogynist and preaches about women in a way that would make the Taliban think he's too oppressive. This is why he was banned. Apparently he had a pretty large following of mostly young boys (not children physically, just mentally) and his videos were outright hate speech against women. He also likes to talk about how he's a king shit alpha, which is funny considering actual alphas never do that and all his followers are omegas...

Meanwhile, I saw some right wing Twitter folks today claiming he was banned for speaking the truth about masks. Nope. It could have been a strike, but it wasn't the reason you lying twat waffles.

I am told this is a very accurate portrayal of him and subtly brilliant.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by TheCatt »

I've heard he's a misogynist poisoning young males, but that's all. I've never watched a video of his or whatnot.
In a now-deleted video posted to his YouTube channel, Tate stated that he decided to move to Romania because it was easier to be absolved of rape charges in Eastern Europe.[21] In April 2022, Tate's house was raided by the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism of Romania (DIICOT) in relation to a human trafficking and rape investigation.[22] The U.S. embassy had previously alerted Romanian police that an American woman might be held at the property.[3] The raid resulted in the recovery of an American woman and a Romanian woman.[22] As of April 2022, Romanian authorities said that the investigation was still ongoing. A U.S. State Department spokesperson referred to the reported abduction but declined to comment further, citing privacy considerations.[23] Tate denies any wrongdoing.[3]
Seems pretty stand up.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by Leisher »

And he's super popular among high school and college aged boys. What a win for society.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by TheCatt »

"Not all Andrew Tates"
GORDON
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by GORDON »

I'd never heard of the guy before this thread, but for the last couple days I've been getting an idea of who and what he is.

It occurs to me that this is a hell of an example why anonymous internet access is not a good thing. A generation of young men being poisoned by him. Without anonymous access, he could have been flagged as "adult/insane" and children denied access.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by TheCatt »

Banned from YouTube
In one video, during which he was interviewed by another YouTuber, he said he was "absolutely a misogynist", adding: "I'm a realist and when you're a realist you're sexist. There's no way you can be rooted in reality and not be sexist."

Later in the same video he called women "intrinsically lazy" and said there was "no such thing as an independent female".

In a different video, Mr Tate said: "If I have responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority."

He added: "You can't be responsible for a dog if it doesn't obey you."
Leisher
Site Admin

Andrew Tate

Post by Leisher »

The interesting thing is he apparently has women in his life.

I really wish we could see the number and quality of women he'd have in his life if he wasn't rich. (And yes, I'm very aware that says something negative about women, but I've always said gold diggers are a real problem as well.)