Today I Learned

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

Been thinking about adding this topic for a few weeks. You know what it's about.

Just watched a YouTube clip about Twitch streams and learned that Jizzy Carts are a thing.

Can you guess what that is just by the name?

What.The.Fuck?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by TheCatt »

I did not guess correctly.

The internet tells me that they aren't actually filled with cum, they just look like it due to what is in them.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Today I Learned

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:57 am The internet tells me that they aren't actually filled with cum, they just look like it due to what is in them.
Oh well that's ok then.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

Stephen Hawking once threw a party that nobody attended. He paid for decorations, a hall, and catering.

7 months later he advertised the party in a local newspaper (or other such outlet) and invited time travelers to attend.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:42 pm Stephen Hawking once threw a party that nobody attended. He paid for decorations, a hall, and catering.

7 months later he advertised the party in a local newspaper (or other such outlet) and invited time travelers to attend.
That's hilarious
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

From a urologist's discussion (did a small google search to confirm without treading into areas Cakedaddy traverses):
-Genetics and age tend to determine if a man is a shower or grower.
-In the only study ever done on the subject erect growers are generally larger than erect showers.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

This is probably NSFW.
There's a subreddit that's apparently about sexualizing bees.

WTF? How does one discover they are sexually attracted to bees?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:39 pm This is probably NSFW.
There's a subreddit that's apparently about sexualizing bees.

WTF? How does one discover they are sexually attracted to bees?
People who REALLY liked the Bee Movie?
Cakedaddy

Today I Learned

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't think it's so much that they are attracted to bees as it is, you put female legs and boobs on anything, and there are gonna be dudes that want to bang it.
Cakedaddy

Today I Learned

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't know this was a profession. I feel like I have wasted my life. . . .

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/this ... ket-newtab
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by GORDON »

I saw that the other day but don't like watching videos that could have been explained in 1-3 sentences. What's the secret?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

It is, literally, in the first 3 seconds of the video. (The correct one down the page, not the bullshit video at the top that every website does now.)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by GORDON »

It's like 20 seconds in, so fuck you.

ANd that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:52 pm ANd that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.
It was a better movie than Avatar.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

Fucking Tom Segura...

-The Russian Lathe

Warning: It's an industrial accident, there's video (both censored and not). It's a distant view and grainy video. Honestly, it wasn't a super difficult watch because of that and because the guy did not suffer. You now have far, far more information than I have if you choose to view it. I only knew those three words and I'm not going to "Two Girls One Cup" you.

However, be warned again that Google took me to a link where there were other videos and I hate humanity.

-Delta P

This one Gordon probably knows about? It's got to do with pressure underwater, particularly during underwater repair. The training video below only has one actual death, a crab (around the 3:07 mark). The rest is animation discussing how it works, the dangers, and how others died. This one was pretty interesting.

The video is real, the voiceover is not and the language can be NSFW.

GORDON
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by GORDON »

I brought up Delta P to a commercial diving instructor once and he'd never heard of it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today I Learned

Post by Leisher »

The Coolidge Effect

I had never heard the term before, nor the anecdote that I hope is true.

The concept I had, but in the more familiar, "Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you a guy who is sick of fucking her."