"It was just sex."

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by GORDON »

You know how it's mostly women who say her high number of sexual partners doesn't matter because it was "just sex," and not a big deal?

Tell a woman that when she gets shattered over being raped. Suddenly there's no such thing as "just sex."

No, I'm not venting about anything that happened in my current relationship. Just a connection I made. In discussions I've always contended there's no such thing as "just sex" when it comes to another man banging the woman with whom I am in a relationship. I don't have the cuck kink gene.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe the people being raped aren't the same people calling it "just sex"? I dunno.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by GORDON »

Not the ones I've spoken to who have done both.

I know more than one women who've been raped multiple times, but "it's just sex" is still their reason for casual sexual relationships.

And I'm not even criticizing. As I said, just finding a flaw in the logic.
GORDON
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by GORDON »

I'm trying to remember if I've ever met a women who didn't think sex was just good cardio, when she decided it didn't matter.
TheCatt
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by TheCatt »

So.. really they are saying "it's just consensual sex"

I mean, some people like boxing for cardio, I doubt they like getting assaulted + robbed.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

"It was just sex."

Post by thibodeaux »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:55 pm As I said, just finding a flaw in the logic.
GORDON
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by GORDON »

To clarify, I wasn't discounting the trauma of getting raped.

I was making a point that it's never "just sex."

In case my point was fuzzy.
Leisher
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by Leisher »

We really need the definition and terminology for rape to be better clarified, perhaps even changed. I'm sure it exists legally, but we need a better distinction socially.

Most shrinks will tell you rape using violence or a threat of violence is not about sex, it's about power.

In prison, rape probably has a lot more to do with sexual release, but power still absolutely plays a role.

Someone doing something to a passed out person isn't so much in the realm of power and is more about selfish sexual gratification.

Someone having sex with their spouse who is under the influence of alcohol or something is a vastly different act from the first one in this list.

And so on...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

"It was just sex."

Post by GORDON »

"He was drunk. She was drunk. She couldn't consent. She was raped.". Best all-time PSA