Rode the airport monorail.
About to fly.

Trains, planes, and automobiles.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

How's your day?

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:42 pm Trains, planes, and automobiles.
Those aren't pillows!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

How's your day?

Post by Troy »

Been in LA district court this week, helping two tech companies fight over IP rights.

It's tedious, stressful, and nobody has tried to sleep with me. Nothing like the L.A. Law TV shows.
Leisher
Site Admin

How's your day?

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:15 pm Been in LA district court this week, helping two tech companies fight over IP rights.

It's tedious, stressful, and nobody has tried to sleep with me. Nothing like the L.A. Law TV shows.
You should sue. Seems like false advertising.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

How's your day?

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:02 am
Troy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:15 pm Been in LA district court this week, helping two tech companies fight over IP rights.

Off day tomorrow so I hit the Whole Foods late for a bottle of wine to keep me company. LA finally lived up to its rep. There were easily a dozen 8-10s doing post gym or late night shopping trips, most wearing spandex. The extremely attractive young Asian woman in front of me kept leaning down over her cart and like... bouncing in spandex shorts? I need a cold shower. That shit was on purpose.

I have to get this story off my chest here before I accidently tell it to my wife on our debrief tonight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

How's your day?

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:43 am
Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:02 am

Off day tomorrow so I hit the Whole Foods late for a bottle of wine to keep me company. LA finally lived up to its rep. There were easily a dozen 8-10s doing post gym or late night shopping trips, most wearing spandex. The extremely attractive young Asian woman in front of me kept leaning down over her cart and like... bouncing in spandex shorts? I need a cold shower. That shit was on purpose.

I have to get this story off my chest here before I accidently tell it to my wife on our debrief tonight.
lol.

I'm hitting LA in May for a festival show. Staying for a long weekend. Clearly I should drop some pounds first?
It's not me, it's someone else.