No
33%

Total votes: 3

Leisher
Site Admin

You're single...(a for fun poll)

Post by Leisher »

Jennifer Aniston wants a normal guy.

You're single, but have all your normal ties to your area. You have a friend who knows her and you have the ability to ask her out. You are not in this for the lay, but are seeking a relationship. (So no "yes" votes with "I just nail her and leave".) In fact, you are so serious about that, that you will not seek any sort of physical intimacy until after the third date. You will not get any real benefits from her celebrity aside from perhaps walking a red carpet. (That could change with marriage, but you're not going to be Brad Pitt. At best it helps you get published, a cameo in one of her films, or something else small.) You will get tons of media intrusion into your life as scummy people start following you around and dig into the details of your life and family. You also won't be rich until you actually marry her, and if you do reach that point, accept that her career trumps your career, which means relocation.

She's still her. Rich, famous, probably extremely high maintenance, and possibly batshit crazy.

Taking all of that into account, would you ask her out?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:45 pm probably extremely high maintenance,
Really, that alone seals it for me. I just don't think she's that hot, and never really have, and she's never struck me as the type of person I'd want to be with.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

She's great on paper. Got to get on that first date to see when kind of person she is, or to see the one she wants you to think she is.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

My wife reads People magazine, so I know too much about her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I agree with Catt that she was never in my "Top 5", but I do think she's easily attractive enough to date. Thus, I agree with Gordon that you've got to at least go on one date with her. If she's a self-absorbed narcissist and complete bore, it only cost you a dinner and you got a story. If she's anything like her character in Horrible Bosses, you're probably going to have a better time than expected.

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:37 pm My wife reads People magazine, so I know too much about her.
I'm afraid to ask. Am I right to assume high maintenance and crazy?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:46 pm
I agree with Catt that she was never in my "Top 5", but I do think she's easily attractive enough to date. Thus, I agree with Gordon that you've got to at least go on one date with her. If she's a self-absorbed narcissist and complete bore, it only cost you a dinner and you got a story. If she's anything like her character in Horrible Bosses, you're probably going to have a better time than expected.

TheCatt wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:37 pm My wife reads People magazine, so I know too much about her.
I'm afraid to ask. Am I right to assume high maintenance and crazy?
Yes.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

A firm hand can fix a difficult woman. ;)
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."