The Domestic Terrorism Thread

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The most dangerous people are lonely, broke men.

Duh?

No mass shooters are rich guys dripping in pussy.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"Women civilize men."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:36 am "Women civilize men."
What about gay incels?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Uncivilized.

Also, "Children create adults."

Reduced access to sex (when women generally didn't give it away on 10 different sex apps) force men to do more to impress a woman, which historically meant settling down, getting a job, and becoming a good provider.

"Children create adults" is the same concept. Wife has a kid, and if the guy is worth anything he'll become a more responsible breadwinner.

Not saying it's good or bad, but there's always been a sociological reason for promoting "traditional values." It was never about simply "my religion hates your freedom."

Incels? Again, sex apps. Women don't have to settle for joe average, they can share a GigaChad on Tinder with 10 other women, and scratch their itch that way. Then they can panic at 33 when they've never had a meaningful relationship in their lives, and Joe Average has joined an Incel Group on facebook and they feed each others' bitterness.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Legalize prostitution.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:47 pm Legalize prostitution.
Explain how that wouldn't solve a lot of problems.

As Gordon points out, we've made sex a lot more accessible for those who already could get it. Now let's make it accessible to those who can't so they don't then decide to take their anger out on innocent people.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Once you legalize it, then you have to subsidize it and provide it for free to those who can't afford it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:54 pm Once you legalize it, then you have to subsidize it and provide it for free to those who can't afford it.
No. But, probably still better than them being crazy.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And once it's subsidized the cost goes waaaaay up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Another group of people broke into a Congressional building Thursday night and were arrested. They are all associated with the Colbert show.

This far right site lists the 9 people arrested (although they clearly steal the entire story from Fox).

This will be an interesting story to watch. Let's see if they get the same treatment as the Jan 6th folks. Now obviously, they weren't trying to prevent an election from being certified, but they were absolutely trespassing on federal property and taking videos and pictures of Senators' offices.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You know how text messages, particularly deleted ones, are often talked about in the MSM regarding Jan 6th?

Turns out the exact same thing is going on in Seattle over the riots in Summer 2020.

Lots more people died in the Summer of 2020 and millions more in damages while Ds encouraged the violence and are now trying to cover up their involvement, yet Jan 6th was worse than 9/11? (Yes, there are people who genuinely believe that.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Is this how incels think? Good gravy.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Federal judge allows conspiracy theory suit to go forward against Rittenhouse, cops, and feds.

Those protestors, who ALL had criminal records and one of which was definitely armed with a gun, were victims of a government conspiracy with a 17 year old...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Premature to put this here, but no better place: Car blows up with 2 men inside at US-Canada border.

No other serious injuries.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Were they going or coming?

I think it's one of my favorite things when terrorists blow themselves up prematurely.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:47 pm Were they going or coming?

I think it's one of my favorite things when terrorists blow themselves up prematurely.
Videos reviewed by authorities of the scene at the Rainbow Bridge show the vehicle entering the bridge on the US side and then accelerating at a high rate of speed, according to multiple law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation.

At one point during the acceleration, the vehicle hit a curb and went airborne over a barrier, landing in the secondary search area, where it exploded, they said.
Sounds like going? And trying to get security agents, maybe?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Maybe they're really pissed about getting some fake Maple Syrup? (Actually a thing.)
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

If I were a counter-terrorist, I'd probably have burst transmitters in safe spots before any border crossing like that, just zipping through all the frequencies every ten seconds or so, seeing if they armed the bomb ahead of time with a primitive receiver/trigger.

Costs me nothing.