The Domestic Terrorism Thread

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I think he has a legit defense and you prove it in your headline... :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This got my attention.

Thought it was one of my uncles and his wife. He's an Oathkeeper and talks about them all the time. Thing is, that's all he does, talk. He wasn't in DC.

I do have a cousin who posted on FB that "this week will be one of the most historic" back right before the riot. He's deep into the QAnon stuff. I keep waiting to see him in the news.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:06 pm I do have a cousin who posted on FB that "this week will be one of the most historic" back right before the riot.
So... did you ask him if that was what he expected? :D :D
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:06 pm
I do have a cousin who posted on FB that "this week will be one of the most historic" back right before the riot. He's deep into the QAnon stuff. I keep waiting to see him in the news.
A few days before, I received an invite to a FB group with the title of something like, "COnfidential Plans for the future." Ignored it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

FBI seeking help identifying these rioters.

Relieved I don't recognize anyone. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

More details on the Nashville bomber.
he had been fixated for years on the notion that alien reptiles who inhabited underground tunnels controlled the earth
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:40 am More details on the Nashville bomber.
he had been fixated for years on the notion that alien reptiles who inhabited underground tunnels controlled the earth
LIZARD PEOPLE
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Guardsmen were basically poisoned during Capital assignment.

This is bullshit. This isn't just "fire the vendor" worthy. This should be blacklist the vendor and their entire executive team permanently, and look into criminal charges.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Various Michigan National Guard members guarding the Capitol were also allegedly hospitalized after eating "undercooked," "raw" and "moldy" meals, as was alleged in a letter sent by Michigan House members to the Pentagon.
You don't see food like that and think "I'm not eating this shit?"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:29 am
Various Michigan National Guard members guarding the Capitol were also allegedly hospitalized after eating "undercooked," "raw" and "moldy" meals, as was alleged in a letter sent by Michigan House members to the Pentagon.
You don't see food like that and think "I'm not eating this shit?"
Depends how it is presented. Seems like some of them didn't eat it, while others did. Most military meals are "combo" types things, not a steak on a plate. Thus, the cooking temp of meat would be hidden, and so on.

I once ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich at a restaurant and had eaten half of it before realizing some of the chicken was completely raw. The part I ate was cooked, but there was a part of the sandwich that clearly didn't get into the oil, and thus, was raw. The sauce helped to hide it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

White supremacy propaganda on the rise.

Kind of a no brainer.

1. Whitey, right or wrong, feels pretty attacked in woke culture.
2. That Southern Law Center (or whatever) says just about every symbol and hand gesture ever used throughout history is a white supremacist sign, so it's probably pretty hard to not see it everywhere. :D
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've already told my son that going forward he's going to be seen as society's bad guy, and if he wants to get ahead in that system he's going to have to do a lot of nodding and smiling when he's given the shit sammitches.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Extremism in the military.

I'm not sure what the point of that opinion piece is besides displaying the author's naivety? Do people really believe you can legislate "bad beliefs" away? A policy does nothing more than hide a problem, it doesn't solve it. Do they think these people are extremists before they join? Do they believe they learn their extremism while serving?

A lot of the people who join the military are exposed to other races, cultures, religions, and beliefs for the first time. If that's not enough to eliminate the "fear of the unknown or different", I'm sure a policy will...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Start with jails. Racism is the basis of incarcerated social structure.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Someone rammed into 2 Capitol police officers

Quick bets - Right-wing or left-wing?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »