Site Admin

Pick One - Part 155 - NSFW

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You knew who was getting my vote before you even posted this...the Japanese girl.

For the reject, both adorbs. :D However, I'd lean left.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: the Japanese girl.
She's Japanese?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
She's Japanese?
She has blurry nipples...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
She's Japanese?
She has blurry nipples...
hahahaha! I didn't even notice.

According to google, the real names:
ulia Yaroshenko, Ekaterina Shiryaeva & Kristina Shcherbinina (Liya Silver)
So they all sound Russian.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

If I were a billionaire, Julia Yaroshenko would be sunning herself on my yacht right now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: If I were a billionaire, Julia Yaroshenko would be sunning herself on my yacht right now.
She only has 231k instagram followers. I bet you could do it if you only had $500M :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'll bet I could do it if I was a Hollywood leading man. Call my agent, tell them to get her number, and I'm flying her out for a date.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'll bet I could do it if I was a Hollywood leading man. Call my agent, tell them to get her number, and I'm flying her out for a date.
Ok, Leonardo DiCaprio.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I'll bet I could do it if I was a Hollywood leading man. Call my agent, tell them to get her number, and I'm flying her out for a date.
Ok, Leonardo DiCaprio.
No, I said "date", not fly her out to treat her like a Real Doll, and not a person.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Ok, Leonardo DiCaprio.
No, I said "date", not fly her out to treat her like a Real Doll, and not a person.
Hey, he's on record as dating several supermodels for more than a year, until they turn 25.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Have you seen his sex video? He's pretty gross.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Have you seen his sex video? He's pretty gross.
Eww, no.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Have you seen his sex video? He's pretty gross.
Eww, no.
It's not Tonya Harding gross, but his doughy body is evident and he clearly doesn't respect women.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: but his doughy body is evident and he clearly doesn't respect women.
I bet his partner is hot, though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The video is about the least sexy video in history. It's at a pool and there are other people around as well.

I have a theory about "gang bang" people...