Site Admin

Pick One - Part 153?

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pick One - Part 153?

Post by Leisher »

All are nice. I gave #2 some thought, but she reminds me of one of my daugters' friend's mom and she's kind of a moody bitch. So I went with #3, although she has some naughty in her eyes.

Reject is super tough. Girls are hot, but all the tits might be fake and each has a quality or feature that can't be unseen. I was finally settling on obvious gold digger #4, but then noticed the hideous tatt. #3 has the best overall body, but needs eyebrow wax and someone to remove the collagen from her lips. Something about #2'd eyes really bugs me. So I guess #1?

Nice reject is nice.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pick One - Part 153?

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Reject is super tough. Girls are hot, but all the tits might be fake and each has a quality or feature that can't be unseen.
I thought 3 + 4 used to be men.
Leisher wrote: Nice reject is nice.
Yes
Leisher
Site Admin

Pick One - Part 153?

Post by Leisher »

No Adam's apples on 3 and 4.

3 definitely has manly features.

I think 4's eyes are throwing you off because that's a pretty feminine figure.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Pick One - Part 153?

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: No Adam's apples on 3 and 4.

3 definitely has manly features.

I think 4's eyes are throwing you off because that's a pretty feminine figure.
Maybe. They all look bad to me, though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pick One - Part 153?

Post by Leisher »

I said it was super tough!