67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

GORDON
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by GORDON »

If one of the parties could cheat in the big election and were 100% certain to not get caught, would they?

Not saying it did happen, or didn't happen. Just wondering how we'd know if they did. There would be accusations on one side and scoffing on the other, just like what's actually happening. There would be the same results if it didn't happen. So. Just wondering if you think either or both party would cheat, if they were sure to get away with it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: So. Just wondering if you think either or both party would cheat,
I think some people would cheat. I don't think the parties as a whole would cheat. I think Republicans would be more likely to cheat.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Leisher »

I voted yes.

I think the leaders of either party would absolutely rig the election if they could.
TheCatt wrote:I think Republicans would be more likely to cheat.
Well, if we're being fair...one party actually rigged their own primaries to sabotage the campaign of someone they didn't want to win the nomination. That same party got tipped off on questions that were used in a presidential debate.

The other party was powerless to stop someone they didn't want to win their nomination.

So if you really think one over the other, I'd say it's based strictly on bias.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

You say rig, I say they had rules and followed them, which they did. Nothing untoward. I'd say Republicans now, purely due to the actions of their current leader. And also due to confirmed instances of voter fraud this election.
Leisher
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Leisher »

I would engage you on this, but honestly it'd be the same as trying to convince a KKK member that minorities aren't out to get him/her. Both parties lie, cheat, steal, do tons of unethical things, and most importantly, don't give two fucks about you.

And I swear on all that is holy (the female form) that I don't mean that in a dismissive way.

There's just so much evidence, history, and so on that proves each party is willing to engage in shady shit. To try and deny it or suggest one party does it less than another, and thus, they're better, is...well, we're better than that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: There's just so much evidence, history, and so on that proves each party is willing to engage in shady shit. To try and deny it or suggest one party does it less than another, and thus, they're better, is...well, we're better than that.
There's an abundance of evidence atm as to which way the scale leans right now.
Cakedaddy

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oh great. So one sides a bigger piece of shit than the other right now. As long as you can find a bigger piece of shit, it's ok to be a piece of shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Oh great. So one sides a bigger piece of shit than the other right now. As long as you can find a bigger piece of shit, it's ok to be a piece of shit.
Did anyone say that?
Troy

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Troy »

I guess I can't comment on which side is a bigger piece of shit. But this is what one side is up to right now:

https://thedonald.win/p/11QlP3gdnz/hi-r ... ight-yo/c/

The Trump cult is doxxing and making the lives of election workers of BOTH parties a living hell right now.

Highlight of the comments of this poor women's doxxing:

Leisher
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote:The Trump cult
This is not the Republican party. Just like the rioters in Portland who tried barricading every escape point of a police station and then set it on fire are not the Democratic party.

I mean, otherwise we can compare doxxing and attempted mass murder and see which one is worse.

IMHO, where the Republicans are really fucking up right now is not shutting the Trump cult down. They want to, but they can't and are terrified of losing those votes.

Exactly like how the Dems wouldn't criticize the rioters during all the BLM stuff.
GORDON
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by GORDON »

During Obama these instances of left-wing whatever were dismissed out of hand as the small acts of individual shitbags, even on this forum. But now somehow it's representative of an entire side.

But I'm probably just trippin.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: This is not the Republican party.
Trump has basically taken over the Republican party. Antifa/Portland has not taken over the Democratic party.
Leisher wrote: IMHO, where the Republicans are really fucking up right now is not shutting the Trump cult down. They want to, but they can't and are terrified of losing those votes.
They can't. The party IS Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Leisher »

*sigh*
GORDON
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: *sigh*
He still on the MSM drip, taking it right into his veins. They never let you forget how scary the enemy is.
Troy

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote:
He still on the MSM drip, taking it right into his veins. They never let you forget how scary the enemy is.
They are, right? Listen to the party with all the guns twist their panties in a bunch with fear at bunch of LARPers half the country away.

Brb I need to buy three more AR-15’s to defend my quiet suburban street from these dangerous city folk!!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by GORDON »

Yes, that is a good example of knowing how scary the enemy is.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:
Prove me wrong.

You cant.
GORDON
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by GORDON »

hold on i'm gonna read all that from prod-cdn-static.gop.com
TheCatt
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: hold on i'm gonna read all that from prod-cdn-static.gop.com
It's literally the GOP.
GORDON
Site Admin

Election Fraud Opinion

Post by GORDON »

Can you at least direct me to the page that talks about rigging elections?