Post by TheCatt »

*removed*
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Pick One - PArt 147 - NSFW - Pick TWO

Post by Leisher »

The pick two was easy.

The reject one is screaming for a front view. That's a row of great asses. If I was forced to choose one, I'd probably go with the pixie on the end.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: If I was forced to choose one, I'd probably go with the pixie on the end.
I was thinking 3 + 6. My only issue with 6 is choice of bikini.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Might not have been her choice?

I don't think there's a wrong answer for the alternate photo. I did have them ranked 6, 5, 3 (who might have the best ass overall, BUT does have the benefit of being centered), 1 & 2 in a tie, and then 4.

1 has bad lighting on her and I can't see the curves of her ass cheeks, but I think she might be pretty. 2 just hits me as someone who wouldn't be for me. I think I learned over the years is that I don't like large blondes. I don't like 4's hair, and she has the most straight line (up and down) figure. They're all hot though.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”