The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but he has been incredibly high that entire time. So.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:08 pm Maybe a democrat mayor will clean up the documents before anyone can see them.
Well, they were discovered 6 days before midterms and are just now coming to light, so...
TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:17 pm But, Biden turned them over immediately when it was discovered (and self reported), and they were turned over to the Archives immediately.
He didn't, but the cleaning team did. So kudos to them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:22 pm
GORDON wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:08 pm Maybe a democrat mayor will clean up the documents before anyone can see them.
Well, they were discovered 6 days before midterms and are just now coming to light, so...
Oh so approximately the time biden cleared a bunch of student loans but then after the mid terms, hadn't.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:23 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:22 pm
Oh so approximately the time biden cleared a bunch of student loans but then after the mid terms, hadn't.
I really do think some "thing", and I don't know what, should prevent obvious buying of votes like that by the party in power, and they both do it.

How do you decide what is legit and what's obviously a ploy for votes?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:18 pm Yeah but he has been incredibly high that entire time. So.
Maybe we all have.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

The thing that is still true after you get the votes was the true thing. The other was them tricking you.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

We'll stick this here because it's under Biden's watch: A gas stove ban might be coming.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:35 pm We'll stick this here because it's under Biden's watch: A gas stove ban might be coming.
No.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I really hate that, I love cooking on gas. But for the last couple years some entity has been making a concerted effort to convince the government that gas appliances will kill you and are horrible for the environment. NYC has already banned new gas construction.

My guess is the renewable electricity industry.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Oh good, a meme to prove why one crime is lesser than another. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:57 pm Oh good, a meme to prove why one crime is lesser than another. :D
It's literally just facts. It's not even a meme, it's just facts.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

2 of those "facts" are utterly pointless and only included to try and paint an identical crime as "vastly" different. (The first two.)

"Cooperating" is probably only true in the same way that Obama supported gay marriage after a Biden misstep. Obama was not for gay marriage in the slightest, but cooperated once Biden put him into a corner.

Lawyers found the documents and reported it. Kudos. The person ultimately responsible didn't. If you murder someone and I find the body and report it, it doesn't absolve you from the crime.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:10 pm Lawyers found the documents and reported it. Kudos. The person ultimately responsible didn't. If you murder someone and I find the body and report it, it doesn't absolve you from the crime.
Do you know who took the documents?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:11 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:10 pm Lawyers found the documents and reported it. Kudos. The person ultimately responsible didn't. If you murder someone and I find the body and report it, it doesn't absolve you from the crime.
Do you know who took the documents?
In either case?

And honestly, I'd say the real problem is the White House. In my day Top Secret documents stayed where they were housed and weren't handed out all willy nilly.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

How much would it cost for a political party to pay you to constantly shill for them and make yourself look like a complete asshole and idiot?

TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:42 am How much would it cost for a political party to pay you to constantly shill for them and make yourself look like a complete asshole and idiot?

she should try that with murder
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

There are no visitor logs at Biden's Wilmington house.

If you still don't think there is bias in the MSM, then you are clearly one of the most profoundly stupid human beings alive.

First, there are three articles on CNN's home page about Biden's possession of classified documents. However, unlike when the story was about Trump, they're not the top ones. Instead they're buried "under the fold".

Second, they actually used the meme created to try and prove this isn't as bad as Trump's scandal. "Bill killed 27 children. Bill is a monster. Ted killed only 5. Ted is a hero."

Third, CNN has the gall to run this video headline: "Tapper asks GOP lawmaker if he will investigate Trump or just Biden". A fair question from an unbiased source. From CNN it's comedy.

The MSM (left and right) playing to their bases and dividing people with lies and spin can only end in violence.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

The headline I liked was "Biden just need to explain the valid reason he had them."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:17 pm So probably VPs as well.
Well, I nailed that one.