The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:03 pm There was a while when North DaFuckingKota had some of the highest salaries in the country per Capita, because of the oil fields. I thought I heard they closed during trump/covid/$.75 gas prices.
Those aren't tar sands though. That's shale/fracking (I think) from the Bakken.
By October 2020, total oil rig count in North Dakota had fallen. According to the North Dakota Department of Mineral Resources, the total oil rig count in the state had fallen from 58 active rigs on October 3, 2019, to only 11 active rigs on October 3, 2020, a reduction of over 80 percent.[27] However, oil production hit an all time high of 1.5 million barrels per day in 2019. Demand fell temporarily due to Covid-19. Oil prices have since recovered to over $70 per barrel in 2021 due to increased demand linked to the Covid-19 recovery. North Dakota remains the state with the second highest oil production, after Texas.[28]
Sounds like ND is still producing.

Wells (extraction) take a lot less manpower than rigs (drilling), so it makes less noise. The rig boom ended 8 years ago.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Oh right, the shale stuff. Got it mixed up.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

The First Biden Term

Post by Troy »

Maybe i've been watching too many people play RE4 because this was hilarious to me.

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Funny, but I still like the Biden-Obama-Trump gaming videos more.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Despite strong objections, won't veto "R led bill" to end Covid Emergency.
the Senate gave final approval, 68-23, sending the bill to Biden's desk.
This is what happens when Rs have such an overwhelming majority in the Senate. You know, except for the whole fact that they don't.

Sure, this bill might have been started by an R, but it has a lot of support across the aisle. This is the WH trying to play politics.

Also...
But now, it's much closer to the White House's own plan to wind down COVID national emergency status on May 11.
Seriously, all politicians and their servants in the MSM can go fuck themselves. This shit has been going on three years and almost everything that mandated the need for it has been proven to be bullshit, so what the hell is one more month going to do?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

The First Biden Term

Post by Cakedaddy »

But also, who cares if she invited both? She's the first lady. I mean. . . the butt hurt player is giving her WAY too much credit. I didn't read the whole article because she was coming off way too whiny, but I got a race card vibe too. Give me a break. It's Jill Biden. *The die hard women's sports fan that never misses a game. . .

*sarcasm

Cry more, player.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:56 pm But also, who cares if she invited both? She's the first lady. I mean. . . the butt hurt player is giving her WAY too much credit. I didn't read the whole article because she was coming off way too whiny, but I got a race card vibe too. Give me a break. It's Jill Biden. *The die hard women's sports fan that never misses a game. . .

*sarcasm

Cry more, player.
This.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:56 pm I got a race card vibe too.
Yeah, I have zero doubt this girl has a strong dislike of anyone with white skin. There's a reason she felt so disrespected by Caitlin Clark's success.

Name an issue where the race card isn't played. It's why the majority of people don't give a shit about it anymore.

Generally, I agree with everything else you said. Ultimately, being invited to the WH, or anyone's place, is up to the person doing the inviting, not the invitee. However, it's been a very simple tradition that got botched because we need to give everyone a participation trophy.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Most people, including Ds don't buy what the Biden team is selling.

Ds and Rs don't want their candidates from the last presidential election proving those of us who voted third party were correct. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Weirdly, I can't find that story on CNN. I wonder why? Maybe because it's not about Trump?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Whose Bingo card had Gaetz and AOC teaming up to write a bill saying Congresspeople can't own stocks?

A probable statutory rapist and a self-serving, lying moron pretending to be an intellectual (facing another round of ethics charges) come together to write the most ethical bill Congress has seen in forever.

I did not see that coming.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Americans aren't buying the admin's economy and neither are government workers.

They sue to keep the government running even if no deal reached to raise debt limit.

Can a judge order the government to keep borrowing? Really?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

"I'm not race baiting, which is the primary strategy for my party, but if you don't vote D, you ain't black Jack."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

There's no doubt in my mind someone will break the rules and put him on there, and nothing will come of it.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Some Ds (the farthest left ones) want Biden to use the 14th amendment to cancel the debt ceiling instead of working with Rs on a compromise.

If your parties aren't grown up enough to reach a compromise like mature adults would be able to do then you all need to resign and let someone else do it.