The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:40 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:52 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:06 pm $1.5Bn for the people who are dumb enough that they are among our most vulnerable, imho.
Darwin would disagree with your thinking.
We're a long way from Darwin in our society.
And that is why we're such a mess.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

I remember in American history college class, when the Prof started discussing the "Social Darwinism" movement in this country in the 20th. I stayed silent but I was wondering why it was taught as a bad thing....
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:23 pm I remember in American history college class, when the Prof started discussing the "Social Darwinism" movement in this country in the 20th. I stayed silent but I was wondering why it was taught as a bad thing....
I genuinely believe we should help our weakest, but we should govern to our strongest. We currently do not do that. Everything revolves around the weakest and we shit on the strongest.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:00 pm Everything revolves around the weakest and we shit on the strongest.
So you've dealt with public schools, too?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:17 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:00 pm Everything revolves around the weakest and we shit on the strongest.
So you've dealt with public schools, too?
We make jokes, but I've discussed before how my wife was in a class this year with a kid whose parents are flat Earthers.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

W thinks Biden is making a huge mistake pulling out of Afghanistan.

Probably, but I think the whole plan for Afghanistan was fucked from the start. You can't "gentle" your way through a war. Last time we encountered a culture similar to Afghanistan's it took two nukes to make them capitalists.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

If we could slam shut the borders and not let in anyone who has even a best friend's sister's former roommate who had contact with an Afghani, then turning our backs and ignoring them would be preferable. Unfortunately...

We're leaving a rabid raccoon in the apartment hallway and hoping it doesn't get in.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Biden expands child tax credits.

Listen, this is going to be a nice bit of money for a lot of people. However, this is throwing money at symptoms and will not solve a thing.

Biden wants a Batphone with China.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Pelosi throws Biden under the bus over evictions. Meanwhile, AOC calls out the Ds and says this is all their fault, not the Rs.

Interesting.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Well at least Biden stopped separating families at the border on Day 1.

Right?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

If separating families in record numbers is keeping that promise, then yes.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Goddam trump
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Biden's complete withdraw from Afghanistan is not going to be a highlight of his legacy.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Doesn't matter, democrat.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:22 pm Biden's complete withdraw from Afghanistan is not going to be a highlight of his legacy.
Thanks, Trump.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

[tweet][/tweet]
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

I still can't believe Trump agreed to this, and Biden let it happen.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

That's basically exactly what is happening.