The First Biden Term

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Voting should be a little hard. If you can't navigate a simple process even with entire "non profit" groups holding your hand to help you through it, then maybe we don't need to know your opinions about what new restrictions we should have passed on us.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Biden's term is going to get interesting with China and Russia both throwing his administration the bird.

In other news, marijuana use is a big no-no in Biden's White House.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Truly the party of the young.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

MSM getting on Biden over border/immigration issues and the complete lack of transparency.

It's almost like this is a pretty impossible issue and no matter what, someone is going to be upset.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Marketwatch thinks Biden will regret the stimulus.

I disagree. First of all, he will use it to remind everyone of why he should win re-election. Secondly, nobody in the government thinks there's a finite amount of money.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:49 am Marketwatch thinks Biden will regret the stimulus.

I disagree. First of all, he will use it to remind everyone of why he should win re-election. Secondly, nobody in the government thinks there's a finite amount of money.
I do wish he'd stop spending now.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Catt is going to be super excited about this one.

Biden to announce infrastructure plan that will cost $2.2T.

That's part 1 of his plan. Part 2 is coming in April and will have around the same price tag.

I do hope that he and his administration are serious about actually making corporations pay taxes. Government spending wouldn't be nearly as huge an issue if corporations were actually paying the taxes they're supposed to pay.

Although, if they do start paying up, the cynic in me thinks the government will just spend even more.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Well, corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

I dunno, I think we need something to help spur us to keep competitive with China, and it seems a no brainer that American infrastructure is a net positive, but I just... I dunno. Feels expensive, and I doubt the outcomes.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Seems legit. I trust it completely.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Saw this story over the weekend, and was just reminded of it via a Tweet:

A Roblox player infiltrated the White House corps to ask questions.

I didn't read this particular article, but since it's a right leaning site I expect they make fun of Biden's White House? I certainly know CNN and others would have had a field day mocking Trump's White House if this had happened to them.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

Why is he identified as such? If you had done it, would you be identified as a Rust player?
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am Why is he identified as such? If you had done it, would you be identified as a Rust player?
They, and most MSM outlets, actually call him a "lego" player, which is hilarious because I have always called Roblox "virtual legos".
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

they dont have low scores because they're POC, they have low scores because they aren't making good financial decisions.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

Pulling us out of Afghanistan.

Saw a headline opinion piece on CNN this morning, that I didn't grab before they altered their topics, calling it "a huge mistake". I thought that was interesting. Wonder if it was written by someone with ties to the military/companies that make stuff for the military.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:01 pm Pulling us out of Afghanistan.

Saw a headline opinion piece on CNN this morning, that I didn't grab before they altered their topics, calling it "a huge mistake". I thought that was interesting. Wonder if it was written by someone with ties to the military/companies that make stuff for the military.
WSJ: Calls for Trump to take us out of Aghanistan.

WSJ: Says Biden is responsible for whatever happens after pullout.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:32 pm WSJ: Calls for Trump to take us out of Aghanistan.

WSJ: Says Biden is responsible for whatever happens after pullout.
Exactly. There's no winning with the MSM because "This is a great move and nothing bad will happen" doesn't sell. As that CNN Director said, "Fear sells".
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Biden Term

Post by GORDON »

click click click

*ad revenue*