DTMan 2020 Predictions

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Leisher »

Can we also predict whether or not the losing candidate accepts the results? What kind of violence we'll see as a result of the losing candidate's supporters losing their minds, and so on?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Can we also predict whether or not the losing candidate accepts the results? What kind of violence we'll see as a result of the losing candidate's supporters losing their minds, and so on?
Oh sure.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Leisher »

My predictions:

If Trump wins, we're going to see more rioting and protests in urban areas. Biden challenges the election results in federal court. Dems start a major campaign to end the Electoral College. (Here's a fun conspiracy theory I'll start right now: Dems actually help to rig the election so that Trump wins. Why? Because now they can fight to dump the Electoral College effectively winning them the presidency for the foreseeable future.) The MSM loses their mind pushing every possible story about the election being stolen.

If Biden wins, we'll see domestic terrorism. Someone will try to assassinate high ranking Dems. Trump will posture like he won't cede power, but in the end he'll leave and then spend the rest of his days claiming the election was rigged and yada yada yada.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

I don't think shit will happen if Biden wins.

The stuff mentioned in a trump win, maybe.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: I don't think shit will happen if Biden wins.

The stuff mentioned in a trump win, maybe.
I mean, people have ALREADY tried to assassinate a high ranking Democrat governor. So...
Troy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Troy »

I think Leisher on target about a Trump win, minus the insane conspiracy theory.

For a Biden win, The Trump following is too cult-like to go easy into their quiet basements. Most will quietly tuck their Confederate flags back under their beds and go back to their usual lives. But not all of them...
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

Fair enough, but one failed attempt, versus burning cities.

I stand by my prediction.

Plus there's this classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
Troy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Fair enough, but one failed attempt, versus burning cities.

I stand by my prediction.

Plus there's this classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
People have nothing else going on right now. We will see this from either side 10x no matter who wins.
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

Maybe. I didn't see it when Obama won twice.
Troy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: Maybe. I didn't see it when Obama won twice.
Spend any time in the South around the time Obama was elected?
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

No. Show me the yt vids of screaming conservatives
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

Not that I doubt you. I just want to see unhinged conservatives. There is still.strain in my family when the hardcore liberal aunts went off.the deep end and threatened to call CPS on me for not voting for Hillary. So it would be nice to see that insanity from the other side, because I like learning new things.

But I don't accept "I heard."
TheCatt
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: No. Show me the yt vids of screaming conservatives
Here ya go.
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

Doesn't help the argument.
Troy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Troy »

GORDON wrote: No. Show me the yt vids of screaming conservatives
I had to think long about what youtube to send you, and opted for this one because it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK2FBEp ... asNoBrakes

Enjoy

And this, in case you really want the wayback machine for Obama's election: https://youtu.be/gTJyZp22UGQ?t=24
GORDON
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by GORDON »

Nice. People are fucking insane. They should consume more news so they'll calm down a little bit.
Cakedaddy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Cakedaddy »

The best piece of info, and it's actually really good advice. . . . "Never trust a fart when you're hung over". NOT speaking from experience, but it's something I'll be keeping in mind.

But this is how they get you, isn't it. Next, I'll be talking about the One World Order.
Troy

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Troy »

They are really trying hard with this Hunter Biden thing... again. I haven’t seen anything legit or even anything not legit that means anything.

Meanwhile the actual Presidents daughter and son in law make 100s of millions of dollars a year in quasi government roles.

Tone deaf. Wtf.
Leisher
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Meanwhile the actual Presidents daughter and son in law make 100s of millions of dollars a year in quasi government roles.
This is 100% true. I have no idea why Trump being president means his kids should all be employed.
Troy wrote: They are really trying hard with this Hunter Biden thing... again. I haven’t seen anything legit or even anything not legit that means anything.
It's been shown that Hunter had zero experience or skills that would have made him a good choice for that job in the Ukraine. His dad just happened to be working with the government there. Maybe there's no smoking gun, but you'd have to have your head pretty far in the sand to not see the connection.

That being said, the emails from China, the crack pipe, and everything else I'll wait for the smoking gun.
GORDON wrote: Show me the yt vids of screaming conservatives
I may or may not know of a conservative who put his guns in his car and was driving to kill Obama before being talked down. There are lunatics on both sides.
TheCatt
Site Admin

DTMan 2020 Predictions

Post by TheCatt »

If Biden wins PA, WI, MI, MN, and AZ (or, 4 of those 5), the election is basically over, it appears.