Weird dream dreams

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was on my way to school. There is a class play type of thing in history class, and I was Alexander Hamilton. Unfortunately, I had not memorized any of my lines. I had three sections of speech to give insurance writing out an index card in the car so that I could read off of that surreptitiously hopefully. We were in the back of a car that was being driven by the history teacher. She was moderately attractive but not too hot. This was kind of like an end grade assignment. She asked if any of us had wanted to celebrate afterwards with some wine, but I said I was not 21 yet. I did say that was really nice sometimes only have one glass of wine and not just drink a whole bottle. And she said yes exactly it gives you so many options where if you have just a plan to have one then you can decide to have more later or not . It was very underrated to have just one glass of wine she said. The only part of my speech I can remember is that I was going to say something about how we were invited to participate in ELANAC, Which was apparently some form of constitutional convention or some thing. We got out of the car and went into the classroom and I was trying to figure out what chair I could stashed my index card on To read from while I gave a speech. I was talking to one of my other classmates and said hey do you remember when we did the Declaration of Independence in the eighth grade? That assignment was the first F I ever got in school. (That is actually true)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 am and I was Alexander Hamilton
But you're not black?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:07 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 am and I was Alexander Hamilton
But you're not black?
Racist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dr

Post by TheCatt »

I was outside of the UNC football stadium for a large tailgate party. For some reason the visiting team was the Cleveland Browns. I don’t know who the home team, it may have been Washington. I was celebrating with some friends and then some Cleveland Brown’s assholes decided to start a fight. Some scrawny guy picks up a glass bottle and threw it at my feet and then he picked up another one and did it again. I started walking towards him I was only about 8 feet away and he threw another one at me and hit me But it just bounced off harmlessly. I called 911 but there was a delay and all I could do was hear the dispatcher telling units where to go. Then I saw a police officer and got his attention. He told me to carry the scrawny kid. I threw the kid over my back, and we were surrounded by rioters, all Cleveland Browns fans. The kid decided to bite my ass which hurt. I threw him on the ground and kicked him and then the police man took him and threw him in the car. For some reason my ankle hurt now, and my feet were taped together like a three legged race except it was just me. So I had to hop across the parking lot to get back to the tailgate. There were various groups of people partying in the parking lot, and as I have to cross I danced with various groups. I eventually made it back to my group and the tall white guy from community was there and he showed me a new dance. I checked the score of the game and it was 0 to 0.

Some vague part of a dream where I was in the back of a car with my cousin and one of my moms friends named Linda and my mom was driving. We were going to a lunch party or get together at 1 PM. My mom and her friend were lamenting how my dad could barely take care of himself and probably wouldn’t even be able to show up for lunch since he had to take himself there.

Another dream my family was flying to France but for some reason our oldest kid was staying home and going to join us later, doing the whole flight and everything on her own. I was talking to her and she was sitting at her desk. I was trying to explain to her all the things that had to happen and if she wanted me to remotely set the alarm and call her an Uber and all of those things.
Stranger

Weird dream dreams

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:53 am I was outside of the UNC football stadium for a large tailgate party. For some reason the visiting team was the Cleveland Browns. I don’t know who the home team was hit me up in Washington. I was celebrating with some friends and then some Cleveland Brown’s assholes decided to start a fight.
So i'm guessing the open invite to the Browns vs Commanders game this fall is now off? :lol: :lol: :lol:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:13 am
TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:53 am I was outside of the UNC football stadium for a large tailgate party. For some reason the visiting team was the Cleveland Browns. I don’t know who the home team was hit me up in Washington. I was celebrating with some friends and then some Cleveland Brown’s assholes decided to start a fight.
So i'm guessing the open invite to the Browns vs Commanders game this fall is now off? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:) :) :)

Still on!
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:53 am the tall white guy from community
Joel McHale?

Also, based on these dreams, I'm thinking some of the stuff posted here gets into your head and your dreams. Thus, I'm going to be a good friend for you.

Beautiful women with flat tummies.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:37 amJoel McHale?
Yes, him. Just woke up me couldn't remember his name.
Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:37 am Beautiful women with flat tummies.
Lol. I sometimes have sex dreams, but don't post about them. Just the weird dreams.

Maybe pictures would help?
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:02 am Maybe pictures would help?
There's a NSFW Reddit subthread for your particular kink.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Are you sure how old I was there may have been high school because that’s where she really was that. I was training for the sport where you swim across a pool with a bunch of other people no lanes. And you try to grab as many small floating balls as you can. The balls are belt the size of a cantaloupe and a bright yellow. There are 20 of them and they are worth from 1 to 20 points. You have to swim over grab as many as you can dive about 15 feet underwater and then stuff them into a door, and the total number that you get in is the points. I managed to swim all the way down to all of the valuable point balls and crap about seven swim down and then stick them in. I won the event. Then I was meeting with some other people and they were trying to get me to do some training for a different event. And I said that I was already training for the Olympics in this one event and I didn’t wanna overdo it. It was early June in the Olympics are scheduled for mid July.

I remember little bit of the second dream. I was downtown going out to dinner with some friends and we walked by this one restaurant that was my favorite. I remember saying that I couldn’t believe it could be profitable being only open four nights a week, Friday through Friday. When we walked by the restaurant there was almost no furniture. The restaurant was about the size of a pickle ball court and instead of having walls or a ceiling it had a fence around it like a tennis court fence and there was no roof. Then, we saw people setting up the restaurant and there was a building next to the fence area which was the kitchen of the restaurant. And they had stored all of the tables and furniture and stuff inside that area and had to bring it out every night because otherwise it will get stolen because that part of town wasn’t very safe
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

So you like to play with balls and you enjoy intimate dining at pop up restaurants?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:32 am So you like to play with balls and you enjoy intimate dining at pop up restaurants?
I do like intimate ball play.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Too much last night stream me to do with me trying to find a place to poop. Trainspotting would have been jealous of how disgusting it was.

But the last part of the dream was me in a restaurant which of other people and we were in Holland. It was interesting because the country had finally decided to embrace the modern ways. One of the modern ways was that we were offered a table dance by a woman while we were at dinner. I declined but one of the other people are pretty accepted the dance. This caused one of the employees to go file a complaint. The head waiter who had red hair and a pretty fancy looking goatee went to deal with the complaint. He came back and said some thing in Holland language but all I could understand was the last word where he said modern. I asked one of the waiters what had happened and he said that the judgment had come down and said that they were embracing all things modern so the dance was OK. This caused the traditional waitress woman to storm out of the restaurant. During this time things are to get chaotic and people started to get up and move around and then the check came.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:03 am He came back and said some thing in Holland language
This made me laugh.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:04 am
TheCatt wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:03 am He came back and said some thing in Holland language
This made me laugh.
My brain thought maybe Dutch, but I was oscillating between whether the dream was really in Holland, or in Denmark. The problem with transcribing these as soon as I wake up is that my brain really isn't on yet. As soon as my brain turns on, the dreams disappear.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

UNC won the 2023 national championship. Both my parents were in the hospital for cancer. The hospital got my sister’s food order wrong.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

My wife and I were in some fancy beachside resort in southeast Asia. We went swimming in the ocean, the water was clear, beautiful, etc. Then some random American woman came and started flirting with me. My wife was looking the other way and didn't notice. The woman swam with us back to the main beach, and asked to join us. My wife said "Well, we are on vacation, why not" Then I started going back to our room with the woman, and entered our room. There was some mediocre looking Indian dude in the bed already, and I was like "Well, I guess if my wife is going to let me sleep with this woman, she can make out with that guy." But then my wife popped her head in the room and said "Uh, Catt, you're in the wrong room, this isn't our suite."

The woman + I walked over to our proper suite, and there was my wife making out with a petite super tight Chinese woman. "I decided to try new things, too" my wife said. Then the American woman had a female friend who joined us as well.

So there, Leisher, you inceptioned a bunch of hot women into my dream. It just took a week, I guess.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Did you tell this dream to your wife and was she on board?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:46 pm Did you tell this dream to your wife and was she on board?
I'm traveling for work, so not yet.

If she says no, I'll just tell her how much cooler dream her was.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:07 pm If she says no, I'll just tell her how much cooler dream her was.
This is the correct way to handle it.