Weird dream dreams

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:32 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:25 pm Odd, is your instagram age restricted?
Just clicked the link sir. I don't really use Instagram. Also, would.
I don't either. but I have an account to see pictures like that.

And, srsly.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Had two interesting dreams, but the first one is already gone.

(coming back some) The first one... It was a Groundhog Day like repeating scenario, a friend of mine and I were trying to commit some crime, and we kept getting stuck on the final part. We needed to get past a police officer to get to the final level of a building, but we had to do it without killing him, or something. Eventually, we got some brightly colored guns (mine was yellow), that allowed us to "shoot" but not kill him, and we made it to the final level. But, something went wrong, and we ended up SURROUNDED by police officers, who, at the moment, didn't know we were the criminals. But they started looking around, and my friend noticed that my bright yellow gun was in my hoodie pocket. So he took it and threw it on the floor, like that would distract them from thinking it was mine. Instead, the police captain immediately noticed it, and asked the room whose it was. My friend immediately pointed to me, and I was taken to jail. The jail was actually a pretty large room, with a closet (like a janitor's closet). I remember that I still had food, including dark chocolate in my hoodie pockets, so I squirreled them away into the closet so the other 2 inmates wouldn't steal them. I have some vague memory of trying to explain how I was innocent, but also wondering why I couldn't get another Ground hog Day reset, then woke up.

The second... I don't quite understand what the setup was. But I was in a giant hotel. There was a reception, reunion type of thing, like for a large company having a banquet. I was with two friends, and we were trying to execute a prank on the reception. By blowing up the top floors of the hotel. (I blame my wife for this, because right before bed we were talking about how she doesn't trust tunnels and says they can collapse on you at any time). We went down, and set the first set of charges, and the left side of the top of the hotel blew up. Like 20 floors. But, they didn't impact the bottom 5 floors, or where the reception was happening. We worked our way back into the reception, and NO ONE NOTICED! We were getting away with it. SO we went back to set the charges for the other half, and again made it back to the gala. We were ordering drinks, and I noticed that the menu was inside a laminated thing, and inside were the real menus, and you could see how much the drinks were marked up (like $20 for a cocktail for this event). I decided I didn't care since the company was paying for it. The second charges went off, and no one cared. The debris fell down around the windows outside of us, and people just watched.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was at a friend's house, it was built into a ravine, super steep, but like a normal neighborhood. Then went to the mall, realized UGA and UNC were playing a football game. I was disappointed at first, because it looked liked UGA was winning 62-0 in the 3rd quarter, but turns out the TV was using some weird display where it shows one score first, using tiles like those train stations that rotate the letters and times around, then it shows the other team. And UNC was actually winning 230-62. Then in the 4th quarter it was only 230-130, but there were 3 minutes left in the game. Ran into my brother and best friend from high school (who attended UGA), and we watched some of the game together.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I've been having sexual dreams every night for weeks, and honestly, probably months.

It's been pretty great. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:07 am I've been having sexual dreams every night for weeks, and honestly, probably months.

It's been pretty great. :D
You probably owe Cake for all that time he's in your dreams.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was on the 12th story of a building, and they were practicing emergency maneuvers in the street next to the building. In the one I saw, they had a helicopter testing out towing a bus from the street. A rope was strapped between them, and the helicopter was testing flying up and down above the street with the bus hanging from it. There was a police car on the street to warn people to stay away.

I went from the west facing windows of the building (floor to ceiling) to the south-facing windows, and there was a bunch of people around like a busy market. Then 3 lions and a goat came storming in. But they got there, and then didn't do anything. But the people started panicking. Some kid, who looked 10 years old punched one of the lions, because that is what he thought he was supposed to do, and ran away. The lions just kinda stared at everyone.

Then there was a 30 foot anaconda, but a mongoose showed up and ate it into two halves.

Then I went underground in the market, but can't remember what happened next.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I had a dream my wife and I were having sex, except she was in the body of one of the large breasted Asians we've posted before. You know, the quadruplets? But the voice, everything else was her.

Then had a dream I was helping a coworker with his code.

There was another dream, but it fled.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I had a pretty good sex dream a few nights back about a former vendor. I always found her to be very attractive, but I never really fantasized about her in that way. I also haven't physically seen her in over a year, and she hasn't worked with me in years. The only time I really see her is in FB posts. So this was out of nowhere. It was one of those dreams that felt so real when I woke up I checked to see if I had a wet dream :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

You know how normal people dream they're back in high school? I never do.

I dream I've been recalled into the Marines.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:26 am You know how normal people dream they're back in high school? I never do.

I dream I've been recalled into the Marines.
I never have the Marine dream :)

I typically have the "Back in college" dream instead of high school, and it's inevitably the last exam of the year or something. Or the first day of the semester, or something weird.
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

Mentally I think of my life as different chapters. High school was several lives ago, then the Marines has its own category, pre-nerve disease, etc.

It always feels so weird when a previous life intrudes on present day, like it isn't real. These different parts of my life generally happened in different parts of the country. People rarely cross over.

But my big recurring dream is the Marine one. And I'm not back in time, it's present-day me wondering if I can disguise the nerve damage and do the runs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I never dream about high school either.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was in grad school, and went to class. Came out and my car was gone because I had parked illegally in the school lot. Got mad, left school, turns out police were looking for me for murder, like GTA level 5 stars looking for me. I tried hiding in a preschool, but some kids playing hide and seek found me and realized i was "that guy on tv," so I had to run. I nearly was caught, but escaped. I ended up in some weird flying contraption, and was floating over a large college campus. Unlike a normal college campus, this one had all of the building interconnected with no quads/open space. I landed in one of the campus building, and it opened up like accordion folds to let my ship in. I found a good place to hide, but was found again! I then kept searching for somewhere else, and it was a dormitory building. But with lots of unusual angles and hallways/rooms (think classic dorm colors, but Harry Potter like angles), but couldn't find anywhere to be. Finally The head of the police people found me, and we fought. I won the fight, and he said he wouldn't arrest me if I let him go, so I did. Then we started talking. Turns out he was Al Pacino, so we talked about some of his earlier movies. I was getting to the edge of campus, and a young black college aged woman came upon us and pulled out her gun. It was like an old school flintlock gun, with the curved handle, and wooden frame. Except it was completely digital. It had four LED lights that indicated what state it was in. It was in the first state, and she pulled it out, but aimed it at herself, because she didn't know what she was doing. Al told her to put the gun away, everything would be fine. I ran into her to knock her over, then started running away through some double doors. I was running down a long corridor, but she was back behind me, and I could see that the 4th LED light was lit up red, ready to fire, and woke up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was in my house, but it was like my parents' house, but a little different. I was at the balcony door (which is on the 3rd floor of their house), and was going to turn off the alarm, but I saw a man outside, unfortunately I had already turned off the alarm, and when I went back to turn it on, he was inside the house. I ran to grab my gun from it's storage place, but it was gone! I was trying to find him, as he seemed to be looking for my wife, and I thought I had seen a gun. I found him in the foyer, and wrestled him to the ground. He said "No! I'm not the problem! I'm trying to warn you! Call the police!" So I called the police and then I saw some woman with a shotgun coming up the main stairs/walkways to the house. Right as she got to the door, the police arrived and subdued her.

The man, who was a bit like John Cleese (accent and body size), told me that he had been having an affair with my wife, and that his wife had found out and was going to kill us all.

Me "I work from home, when the hell could my wife have had an affair"

Him "What about before you worked from home?," looking smug.

Me "I've been working from home for several years," and decided he was just full of crap.

Later I'm going to a WTFers football game. But instead of a normal entrance, there's a DMV-like waiting room with burgundy and gold, and lots of people there waiting for the game, like some weird anteroom. Or maybe a less festive version of those anterooms they have at Disney and Universal before you get to the real ride.

Once again, John Cleese dude is there, and he smiles at me. I ask him how it went with the police, and he said he just had to go down to the station and then answer some questions, but was excited for the football game.

Then a police woman walked in and said "Oh hey, we don't need your gun any more as evidence," and handed it to me in an evidence bag from a previous case. And I was like "Oh right, that's why my gun was gone! Someone had broken in the day before, and I used it on them." So then she left and I was like "Wait, what am I going to do with my gun at the football game" and woke up
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Found a nose hair the other day that was pretty long. It wasn't dangling out (I check my nose hairs daily), but my trimmer was apparently missing it as it was curled up and against the inside of my nose.

Last night I dreamt I had a 6 inch long nose hair.

That's weird.
TheCatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:14 am So then she left and I was like "Wait, what am I going to do with my gun at the football game"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I have never seen that movie... damn.
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

I enjoyed it when I watched it, back in the day.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I enjoyed it too, but recently tried to watch it again and failed.

I think once was probably enough.
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

What's that MetRx stuff that kept appearing in football movies back in that time period?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:00 pm What's that MetRx stuff that kept appearing in football movies back in that time period?
Protein powder? Or something else?