Weird dream dreams

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

You're afraid that white America is going to separate from the rest of the country and you will be left behind. You have a need for women to find you irresistible. You have a foot fetish like Joss Whedon. And you have feelings of homosexuality for James Franco, but you want to be high before having sex with him...

:D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:11 am And you have feelings of homosexuality for James Franco,
I mean, who doesn't?
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I was back in college (again!) and running for Student Body President against a friend of mine who had another friend of mine as their campaign advisor. It was a weird situation, as I didn't even have a speech, just ad libbed something, and the rally was around midnight, and the lighting was strangely terrible. Despite the voting happening that day, we didn't find out who won for days. But, I won.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:17 amBut, I won.
Ok Trump!

I dreamt last night that I was at some junk yard type of business and I had enough money to basically buy anything. I was looking at dirt bikes(?) and being helped by a pretty hot girl. I don't know if she was someone from my past. I cannot recollect her face at this point. I had to run to class, so I left, but later got a call from her asking if I could bring back lunch. There was a McDonald's right there, so I drove over, yet was somehow then walking and saw my brother-in-law in a fist fight. Very, very, very out of character for him. He got knocked down twice and I was wondering if I should jump in, but then he knocked the other guy down twice and things broke up. That's when his dad appeared and more crowds and we were at a football game. My wife woke me up at that point.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Had a dream last night that the wife and I had a fourth baby. In fact, all of our kids were babies. I saw the baby's face, changed her diaper, and said her name, but I cannot remember any of those details now.

We lived in a studio apartment and had a water issue. Water kept coming in from the walls in vast quantities, but the landlord was doing nothing about it. By the end of the dream it was coming out of vents and everything else.

We also went to a movie premiere. No idea what it was about, but they stopped the film towards the end. I went to inquire why, and it turned out that they were using Deepfake to put the faces of audience members into the final scenes. It was a gimmick, but also a big reveal.

As we were driving home, I realized we didn't hire a babysitter and all the babies were there alone. My wife wasn't concerned.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:45 am We lived in a studio apartment and had a water issue. Water kept coming in from the walls in vast quantities, but the landlord was doing nothing about it. By the end of the dream it was coming out of vents and everything else.
Weirdest bukkake dream ever.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Ha!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Some dream about teenagers trying to take my cell phone. They kept fronting like they would give me grief, but then I was able to just take it out of their hands.

Then a dream, I'm at a bar drinking with a couple of female friends (after work?), and we're laughing, having a good time. I can't remember the exact words, but I said to the very attractive redhead next to me "So, whose are you?" and the redhead replied "No one's. (pause) But yours if you want me" and I Was like "Damn!" But I'm married, so I told her I couldn't. Then, later, I realized that even though I was married, my wife said everything but "sticking my penis in someone" was ok. So I had left with some other friends, and we were driving home(?) and someone got a text and it turns out I had left my phone at work. So I went back to work to get my phone, and the redhead was there, and she was changing, and taking off her panties (because, of course, why wouldn't she be?). The front of her dress opened (because most dresses have slits there, right?) up to her navel as she took her panties off, and I saw her bush. She acted a little shy, then I said "Hey, my wife said I can do anything but stick my penis in you, can I touch you?" And she said yes, so I did, but it was brief.

Then I woke up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Is this a real life redhead or a construct of your brain?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:20 pm Is this a real life redhead or a construct of your brain?
Construct.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Well, I guess no pics then. :cry:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

NSFW - Except wavier hair, and bigger boobs (like C/D range) and smaller waist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I had some dream where my parents gave me a $25,000 check (to my siblings and me each). but that's all i cn remember.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:00 am NSFW - Except wavier hair, and bigger boobs (like C/D range) and smaller waist.
Would.

Had a dream last night that I was in a relationship with some other woman. When I woke up I had no recollection of her looks or name, but it was most definitely not my wife. Wasn't even a sex dream.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:49 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:00 am NSFW - Except wavier hair, and bigger boobs (like C/D range) and smaller waist.
Would.

Had a dream last night that I was in a relationship with some other woman. When I woke up I had no recollection of her looks or name, but it was most definitely not my wife. Wasn't even a sex dream.
Those dreams are always weird to me, cuz it takes me a moment to reorient to reality.

I had a dream years ago where my wife cheated on me, and I woke up really mad at her.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I have awakened from some dreams with really, really intense emotions. Not fun, but also something I enjoy experiencing... I know that is a contradiction, but it's how I feel.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Slightly NSFW; more like her face. And body. But red hair, wavier.

Last night's dream was weird, but in a boring way. I went to Target to buy 4 things, but for one of them they had given me the wrong item. The cashier was trying to argue with me that "Duh, it was a mistake, there's no way you get the item you wanted for $10" and I was arguing that I had a printed copy of my order that said I was supposed to get it. The item in question was a 3-pack of climbing holds. $10 was ridiculously cheap, and I knew that. So then my friend Bruce came over, and said he would climb their indoor climbing display wall to see what the item should have been. He climbed up about 20' with no ropes, and I spotted him, since no one else was. He then jumped down, but it was further than he expected, and I somehow missed spotting him and hit his feet, causing him to basically land in a belly flop. Which, I thought, from a physics perspective was better since it would distribute the fall more. But he bit his lip or something and was a little mad about it. We got over it, and then I decided to leave, but in order to leave you had to go through this massive single file line. Which was really a checkout line, but I didn't need to checkout, so I made my way to the front, and was leaving when I woke up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:17 amSlightly NSFW;
Image unavailable.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:17 amSlightly NSFW;
Image unavailable.
Odd, is your instagram age restricted? :)

Here
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:25 pm Odd, is your instagram age restricted?
Just clicked the link sir. I don't really use Instagram. Also, would.