Weird dream dreams

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Last night was a weird jumble of dreams. Something about living in a one story house, also about selling the house, but also being back in high school, and taking a class of some kind? There was sex stuff but I've forgotten it! Another orgy? Unsure.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Move him and I were in an airport. Going to New York City. Someone had just mentioned that they wanted some Pizza Hut breadsticks and I knew that some nearby. Therefore it was weird. It was just an office building downtown not a real airport. In the Rockford Pizza Hut was thinking. I just ordered them on the app and picked them up because it was an office building wouldn’t have to worry about security. But it turns out the claim is about the board. She’ll then they side the board the plane and we got on the plane mirrors on the first people to board and sat down and then the plane started moving about three minutes later and it was the fastest boarding process ever. Because the buildings downtown plane, which is like a commuter Plane not a big one, had a navigate through downtown streets, and there was one place where the wing had to basically go through a gap in an apartment building that was specially designed for the wing and it’s only about a 1 foot gap but the wing fit just right through it . Then the plane took off and we were good.

In another dream I was back in an airport, but I was in line to get onto the plane and I was with a couple of my friends and we were going to see movie, but the concert hall was more like a movie theater in this mall on it that I brought up the seats online and we had four seats first and second row and it looks like the big comfy chairs like they have at movie theaters now. we were in line and I knew that we have so I had first class tickets for the plane but there’s a bunch of people in front of us and then a bunch of people with suits and ties say to push through the line to get to the front first I was like oh my god what is this people doing and then I realized it was the flight flu crew. After all the jostling, I ended up next to people who were in full Devo uniforms, and I asked them about their hats by saying nice hats. The people in front of me thought I was talking about them, but they were just wearing generic hats. The devil people told us that they were going to the gym for a concert and I said we were too how exciting. Then I woke up.

I also had some dreamer. My wife kept telling me to touch her all over, but that thing was in the middle of the night. I don’t remember as much but it sure was fun.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Last two nights I barely remember details, but I remember having sex with a female (gotta specify that for you pervs) co-worker that I normally would never touch. I also remember capturing some fugitives in my house, which was not my house and had a crazy layout. They escaped. I don't remember how, but I remember they got out of the house through a massive hole in the roof. After getting to the roof I realized I had just gotten out of the shower and now had to traverse the house nekid and we had company over.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Two nights ago I had a dream that Christina's thinking mind had left her body. So just her body (and... base brain? autonomic brain?) I were on a couch. She was fully nude + waxed, so I started going down on her, but her body started falling off the couch. I picked her back up, kept going and then she started to react wildly. then I woke up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher + I went to this bar/restaurant with my wife + a few other people. Leisher's wife was not there. The back half of the restaurant was a lifestyle strip club, whatever that means. Leisher really wanted to go. I asked my wife, and told her "just 15 minutes," and she said fine. We walked back and the owner (Dan Balgosian? something? Some famous dude, but can't quite remember his real name) was raving about how wonderful and different this place was. We went in, and he paired each of us with an attractive Asian woman, each wearing a nightie. We sat down, and were drinking water. They were glasses made of glass to drink out of, but had that system where you put them on top of a small nozzle and they fill from below. Then, the woman I was with asked if I wanted something else to drink. I tried to ask how much the wine was, and she just started pouring it at my glass (but missing). Then Leisher and his woman left to "take care of things," and then the woman I was with said she was going to go get ready. I was like "Um, I've got 10 minutes left." I started walking around the place. It was like a hybrid between an office cubicle farm and a strip club. Lots of chairs, but all were sectioned off with some amount of privacy. I heard some dude zipping up his pants, decided I didn't want to accidentally see anything, and went back to my chair. Then something weird happened where it was like I was playing a video game, and some of my gear was ruined, so I left and went to find the Dan guy from earlier to complain, but couldn't.

(earlier dream)

We were the last humans on Earth (maybe?) and being attacked by aliens from outer space, but they were robots. They had sent 3 drones to problem the area where we were, and I was shooting them, hiding in bushes, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

We need to find this place in real life.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Had a dream I was living in a dorm like situation, and had just moved there, but it was an apartment complex. There was a large hallway/common area that you had to enter to enter the apartments. It had 3 doors (one in the middle of the building, and each end). I went to the middle door, because someone had rung the doorbell. There was a storm door that was still locked, and on the other side was this kinda chubby, Paul Blart looking dude with a uniform saying he needed to get in. He showed me a leather wallet that had a star and the letters FBI branded into it. There was a phone right next to the door, and I picked it up and called 911. I noticed the white panel van that I thought he had come in, and reported everything to 911. The woman on the phone told me the police would be there soon, but couldn't give me a time estimate, and sounded concerned about whether or not any actual police were available.

Then, something happened and I went to another door, with the phone in my hand. I noticed what I realized was his partner, and thinner black dude with shoulder-length dreads. I started to explain this guy's description to the 911 operator, but the door apparently wasn't locked, and he came in and hit me over the head, knocking me out. I wasn't out long, and my phone call was still connected, so I was trying to explain to the 911 operator where I lived, since I had just moved. I had to walk outside to the street sign to make sure. All I could think was "Don't yall have geolocation technology?" Then I went back inside, and was very concerned that they had broken in and stolen my cellphone. I then tried to find my apartment, but since I had just moved in, I couldn't quite remember which one was mine. I walked into the wrong apartment, and someone was clearly just moving in.

Then I started moving towards where I thought mine was, and ran into a woman who asked if we were all leaving tonight? I said "No, we're staying until next week." She said "Oh well, I'm leaving now anyway, good bye." and gave me her keys. I then found my phone, and it was like 2 cellphones connected together (like a foldable phone), and I was excited that the thieves from earlier hadn't stolen it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

The dream starts with me, and a bunch of other people walking down the street going somewhere. For whatever reason I was writing on the shoulders of a woman who is carrying me towards the event. At some point I got into an argument with these two redneck men, but we did not get into a fight. a little bit later, I had to get off of the woman shoulders, and I came to a place where there is a sign that said adventure, pointing one way less adventure, finding a different way. How do you say to take the adventure route. It was narrow and windy in the dirt path going to Bushes and foliage. Then I came upon a pool that was kind of glowing blue milky, cloudy. The path between the pool and the building is very narrow and is I got to the corner edge of the pool in between a small gap in the building, where there is a chain-link fence. I accidentally fell completely into the pool , I just cited the pool must be a salt pool because I could not smell any chlorine and I was floating abnormally high in the pool.

And then got out of the pool and start continued walking towards the event. As I got closer to the building, I realized it was a breakfast briefing with President Biden. I walked into the room, and there were about 40 other people. There was a variety of seating arrangements mostly couches and loveseats, and I went to take my seat and President Biden grabbed my shoulder and said hey come sit next to me, he sat on a four person couch. I was on the end of the couch. I realized that the other half of the couch had a nice table from which to eat breakfast and I was looking for our table but instead we had an ottoman I placed my knife on the Ottoman , and then the briefing started. At some point I looked down and realized I was not wearing socks or shoes. Joe thought this was hilarious. Fortunately, one of the servants he was having for prayer breakfast saw this and gave me a nice blanket to put over my feet to keep them warm, and so that no one else would see them. At some point I realized that it was very dark, and that I had fallen asleep. Then I woke up and realized that someone had taken my blanket. I tried to get it back from the people next to me and they said no this was their blanket.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreamsdrug

Post by TheCatt »

I was in a restaurant in Chapel Hill getting lunch. Add the manager I accidentally missed took some thing I said for a drug order. So he came back with the drugs and I said no that’s not what I wanted. How is really just looking for a sandwich. Then he pulled out a gun and threatened me and said if I told anyone about this and he was going to kill me. I said I wasn’t afraid and he pulled the trigger of the gun. But for some reason, the gun did not fire. He tried pulling it again and it didn’t fire. He said oh yeah well I’ve got a whole bunch more guns than this and three of his lackeys came out each holding about eight guns, each they were holding the guns all sandwiched between their hands, so I decided to grab one of the guns out of the bunch and shoot same tie. What is the Rockies took one of the guns and shot me and I made it to the sidewalk and collapsed and realized that I was bleeding. I was laying face down, and wondering if this was the end. But I realized I was bleeding, but not dying. So I rolled over And ask people if they could call 911 no one did. But I realized I had my phone so I picked that up and called 911 myself. Then I glanced down and realized that instead of bullets I had been shot with lots of small pellets, whatever gun the guy had had it was like a machine gun pellet gun , so I started poking the pellets out of my skin on my own. Where the turn the two police officers arrived, had already plucked out about 40 of the little ballots. Overall, they were more than 100 in bedded in my left arm in my left torso the police officers told me they knew there was a drug operation going on inside of the restaurant. We went inside and sat in a table and then I went back inside a few minutes later, and the manager saw me and started to get ready to shoot me again but then he saw the two detectives. I looked at the manager like yeah I see you’re in trouble now, and then I went to go sit with the two detectives. The two detectives are flexing their mate. I holding up a coupon for a kiddie meal each.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

Had a dream two nights ago that was massive with tons of co-stars about me living in the Terminator's universe, but I've forgotten all the details.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:33 pm Had a dream two nights ago that was massive with tons of co-stars about me living in the Terminator's universe, but I've forgotten all the details.
Yeah, i have to write them down (dictate them) as soon as a I wake up, or it all fades away. But, if I dictate it, it stays.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

I remember you saying you did that, which explained some of the spelling and grammatical stuff here and there. I should do the same.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:14 pm I remember you saying you did that, which explained some of the spelling and grammatical stuff here and there. I should do the same.
Yeah, I tend to have an iPad near bed, so I can wake up, and just dictate as fast as possible. If I type, it is too slow. (at least, on the iPad). Sometimes, I fix mistakes as I go, sometimes I dont. I'm also half asleep.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

It's a good idea.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

I dont remember how the dream started, but I was walking down a street, and walked by an older former serious girlfriend of mine. We stopped and said our hellos, and she said “look, I’m taller than you!” (She was 5’7” in reality). She was, but she was standing on a step. I stepped up, and we were roughly equal height. I said “You got those fancy heels you always wanted?” (She was the person who told me what Laboutins or whatever are back in the day). “Then she said, no, I can only afford these things, “ and I looked down and the heels were made of cheap, clear plastic, and actually fell apart as I looked down at them. “In fact, “ she continued, “ I only have this small amount of money for my vacation,” showing me $73. I replied “You’re taking a vacation here, in Raleigh?” (Like who would consider that a vacation?). She just smiled, and then started to turn into the store I was next too.

As she turned, I noticed her belly was a little bit more padded than expected. I put my hand there and said “Pregnant?” She just turned and went into the store. I wasn’t sure if she really was or not. I was going to go ask her if I could have babies with her, and then help her financially to raise them. Then I overheard two women on the stoop of a nearby building talking, and one them mentioned how my former girlfriend had been raped. I said “What?! When did that happen!?” And one woman said “Back in November.” I was distraught for my ex, then the other woman said “Oh, no, we’re just making all this up!” And started laughing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Dreamt I was in Athens, and was preparing for the wedding I'm officiating. We were in the back of a large catholic church, observing a church service. I leaned over to the people who's wedding it is and asked if the church had had any requirements about their service, like a program, or particular pieces of the service they needed to do a certain way. They told me that the church had required a program, but they hadn't bothered to make one. They then passed around napkins, and wrote the word "Love" on them with a red magic marker and said "there's our program!" and burst out laughing. They said "The church is turning off their water right after the service (for a large maintenance project), who cares!?" (whatever the hell that meant)

Then they told me that the wedding would be from 4pm to 6pm, and we could get on our plane home from Athens right after. I said "Wait, my flight's at 6:40pm, how are we going to make it?" and they replied that they must be on a different flight than I am on.
GORDON
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by GORDON »

I had a dream last night that I was partying at a water park with the Beastie Boys.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:28 pm I had a dream last night that I was partying at a water park with the Beastie Boys.
You gotta fight, for you right, to, uh... sllliiiiiiddde.

I had a dream I was trying to hide the pot in my room from my mom in a small suitcase.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by TheCatt »

Had a dream that my college roommate and I were playing around with a drone, and we called it "Stellar Express" or something like that. At any rate, as a joked, we created a cryptocurrency named after it, as described it as a space exploration company. It started at a worth of $0, and we just kinda laughed it off. We then went back to flying the drone. I then opened the app, and saw that our worthless company had somehow caught fire, and was worth $3M on the crypto marketplace. As the founders, we had been given a portion of the credits (1/8th, the rest when to the marketplace, I guess?), and I started selling all our coins. Then, by the end, I had sold all our coins for a profit of $1.01 million. We were ecstatic to have half a mill each that easily.
Leisher
Site Admin

Weird dream dreams

Post by Leisher »

And you didn't bother to tell us to invest on the ground floor? Asshole!