Post-Corona Economy

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

I don't know that this is as gross as the sexual images Gordon forces upon us, but it's close.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:18 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:51 pm If you're ewwwwing mustard, well, we're going to have to throw hands.
I like my hot dogs like I like my women, naked.
But boring?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:59 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:18 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:51 pm If you're ewwwwing mustard, well, we're going to have to throw hands.
I like my hot dogs like I like my women, naked.
But boring?
So good they can't be improved.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

1) by black they really mean poor.

2)Fuck e and y.
that a "significant number" of the accounting firm's auditors cheated on the ethics portion of the Certified Public Accountant test
Nice
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:53 pm 1) by black they really mean poor.
Yeah, but saying "Inflation really hurts the poors" doesn't get as many clicks as a racebaiting title.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:53 pm that a "significant number" of the accounting firm's auditors cheated on the ethics portion of the Certified Public Accountant test
This is both hilarious and such a sad statement about our current society.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

Which was obvious 2.5 years ago when I said 10 years to normality. :-D

Fucking the economy over like we did was going to splash big and ripple for years.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

It's not just the economy though. It's the workers. People are pretty fed up with everything and are refusing to go back to how things were.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:28 pm It's not just the economy though. It's the workers. People are pretty fed up with everything and are refusing to go back to how things were.
good
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:24 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:28 pm It's not just the economy though. It's the workers. People are pretty fed up with everything and are refusing to go back to how things were.
good
Yes sir!
thibodeaux

Post-Corona Economy

Post by thibodeaux »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

Supply chain peeps can't work from home. Computer chip factory workers can't work from home. Fast food cooks can't work from home.

Personally I don't like paying $18 for a triple burger combo at Culvers with no modifications, but here we are.
Cakedaddy

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Maybe we can start letting in some immigrants to fill these jobs no one seems to want.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

The news report would be a lot worse with an R in office. Every single quarter of Obama's presidency was "economic growth unexpectedly low.". Every good quarter of W and Trump was silence, or, "yeah it's pretty good but should be better."

Fuck these assholes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by GORDON »

I'd suggest the housing market has been so hot, they're selling more without being listed. No one is going to pay a realtor 7% if they don't have to.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »