Post-Corona Economy

For stuff that is general.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

Tom Brady got $1M for his small business.

Our government is just awesomely efficient...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I have tried to find out about payback/write off options for a while. Bank keeps saying "We aren't sure how it's going to work. We'll call you."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: I have tried to find out about payback/write off options for a while. Bank keeps saying "We aren't sure how it's going to work. We'll call you."
It's annoying. I think the banks were hoping that the whole loans would be forgiven so they didn't have to deal with them, but that has no thappened.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I always knew I'd have to pay 5k of it back, and they should have too given how things were setup. Unless they were hoping the government would end up saying "Oh, never mind. Just keep it all".
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Online poll from my bank from a focus group type of thing they have.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

We spent the same, but not purposely one way or the other.

Kids' lists were pretty tame this year. Biggest ticket items were bought during a company sale of old tech :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: We spent the same, but not purposely one way or the other.

Kids' lists were pretty tame this year. Biggest ticket items were bought during a company sale of old tech :D
We spent a little more, probably. 2020 sucked.
Cakedaddy

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't track it. What we spend is determined by the things on the lists. I honestly have no idea what we spend from year to year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: I don't track it. What we spend is determined by the things on the lists. I honestly have no idea what we spend from year to year.
#rich
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

McConnell and Pelosi homes vandalized by illiterates over covid relief.

My wife said the Pelosi one looked staged because there might have been painter's tape around the edges? I couldn't find a picture to confirm or deny.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: My wife said the Pelosi one looked staged because there might have been painter's tape around the edges?
Not with that kind of paint.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux

Post-Corona Economy

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:37 pm The US economy lost 140,000 jobs in December. All of them were held by women

Time to go long on $onlyfans
I know you know this... but that's not how it works, article writer!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:12 pm I know you know this... but that's not how it works, article writer!
Right?

CES is digital only this year crushing LV.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

I started making hotel reservations under the assumption that I'll travel back to Boston for work later this year. Hotel that used to cost $300-$600/night, was $225. Then suddenly went up in November to > $500/night. Then found another hotel that was usually MORE expensive than the first one, and it was $250/night.
thibodeaux

Post-Corona Economy

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:12 pm
thibodeaux wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:37 pm The US economy lost 140,000 jobs in December. All of them were held by women

Time to go long on $onlyfans
I know you know this... but that's not how it works, article writer!
Oh yeah?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by TheCatt »

I mean that article could read "Hot girls make $$$, ugly ones don't"
Leisher
Site Admin

Post-Corona Economy

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:34 pm I mean that article could read "Hot girls make $$$, ugly ones don't"
That is the absolute truth, but if you say that in public, you would get destroyed.