Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

It’s going to kill some people this winter, but Omicron sure seems like good news with how the case outcome studies are coming in.

A lot of people vaxxed + a lot of post winter natural immunity from a low severe, highly contagious version could actually lead to herd immunity and a normal later 2022.

Trump made some wild statements yesterday… by being insanely pro vax. To Candace Owens of all people. I think he genuinely nearly died from covid and also really likes that Biden gave him props for vaccine production. Taking a moderate position for 2024 seems smart too, the strategist must be seeing less of the Republican base every week.

Had to get my nose scraped in Costa Rica to get back into the USA. Have never felt safer on a plane knowing everyone on it was nose scraped and confirmed negative less then 24 hours and tests checked 3 times in security lines.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Does the nose scraping test you for terrorist links? :D

BTW, Biden giving Trump credit for the vaccine production was the least politician thing he's done in office. I wonder how much of that was due to many MSM outlets rightly calling out CNN and Biden's admin when they were initially claiming "nothing was in place" for vax rollout? Trump wasn't a good president or human being, but that claim was such a blatant lie that even other left leaning MSM outlets were calling it out.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

YEAH BUT HE SAID DRINK BLEACH AND MEANT IT
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:42 pm Does the nose scraping test you for terrorist links? :D
No. But within LAX after clearing customs from south America, domestic security.

Lady in front and party of 5 all wearing hijab. Refuse full security check and pat down. Sure, No Problem says plains clothes TSA guy. We'll just run you and whole family through metal detector to start.

On the other side of the detector. Sorry, guess we have to run explosives' test on the entire hijab crew. Hey... you (Cat and Troy) random white couple behind them, you too.

Lmao.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:27 pm Pfizer CEO says 4th vax needed sooner rather than later.

Cue Thib... :D

I'm vaxed
Well, no, you’re NOT “fully” vaxed. And you never will be.

I think we are past the tragedy phase and well into farce. If any of you still really believe our public health total state can “end” the pandemic… you’re just not paying attention.

Stop testing, stop vaxxing, stop masking, stop the mandates. It’s a cold.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

This is interesting.

Novak Djokovic is a professional tennis player and world famous. He is not vaxed. The Australian Open is coming up and the Australian government, which has been cracking down, sometimes violently, on the unvaxed granted him an exemption. Aussies on both sides of the debate lost their shit.

The Aussie government has now revoked his visa.

Still, it does beg the question of why he was exempted in the first place. This is in a country where people are getting arrested for stepping outside if they're unvaxed. Seems pretty elitist to exempt a rich and famous professional athlete.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

This made me chuckle

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

lol

What if, we made a vaccine 8 months too late?
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the omicron-specific booster will enter clinical trials soon.
“We need to be careful to try to stay ahead of a virus and not behind the virus,” Bancel said.
Umm...
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Got my booster today.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

The more these CEOs and "experts" talk, the less faith I have in anything they say.

While vaxxed and boostered, I think I've been pretty up front saying that folks like Thib have some pretty strong points in their argument.

In fact, I saw someone (I forget who) on the Twitters last week highlight how the pro-vax and anti-vax "experts" basically agree on just about every point.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

I dont use those on my glasses, but I do on my swimming goggle.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Spit baby. What I usually use in my scuba masks. Works 100%.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Biden is sending out free rapid tests and facemasks to anyone that wants one.

Meanwhile, several countries are now implementing or discussing fines for unvaxed people.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:48 pm This is interesting.

Novak Djokovic is a professional tennis player and world famous. He is not vaxed. The Australian Open is coming up and the Australian government, which has been cracking down, sometimes violently, on the unvaxed granted him an exemption. Aussies on both sides of the debate lost their shit.

The Aussie government has now revoked his visa.

Still, it does beg the question of why he was exempted in the first place. This is in a country where people are getting arrested for stepping outside if they're unvaxed. Seems pretty elitist to exempt a rich and famous professional athlete.
Visa given, revoked, given, and now revoked again.

This is what happens when the people in charge don't want the rules to apply to everyone...just the peasants.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I don't know how this person keeps everyone's receipts, but damn...

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, that person's a moron, but things change, so opinions should, too.