Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:29 pm Bearded people need to shave.
True even outside a pandemic.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

My wife's arm where she got the shot a week ago turned red, ached, was a bit swollen, and super hot last night. It hit out of nowhere and was gone within 30 minutes.

This is apparently called "Covid arm" and happens. Just FYI.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:22 am My wife's arm where she got the shot a week ago turned red, ached, was a bit swollen, and super hot last night. It hit out of nowhere and was gone within 30 minutes.

Tell her that was the Death Star blowing up
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I like that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:26 am Tell her that was the Death Star blowing up
That was lame, and incredibly long winded.

This guy was funny 10 years ago.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:32 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:26 am Tell her that was the Death Star blowing up
That was lame, and incredibly long winded.

This guy was funny 10 years ago.
I guess Malcolm didn't disappear, he just changed his username.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

I'm just saying.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:26 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:22 am My wife's arm where she got the shot a week ago turned red, ached, was a bit swollen, and super hot last night. It hit out of nowhere and was gone within 30 minutes.

Tell her that was the Death Star blowing up
Just happened to my wife as well. But, not the gone in 30 minutes part.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Congratulate her. Apparently it only happens to around 1-5% of all recipients.

Yet another way our chosen women are similar.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

CDC Director says the sky is falling.

I get the warning, but maybe tone down the hyperbole? Your "impending doom" phrase is trending and people on both sides are acting pretty fed up.

Meanwhile, Dr. Birz's recent admissions have some suggesting Trump should get more blame, while others (again, both sides of the spectrum, asking why doctors ignored their oaths to serve someone they felt wasn't acting in the best interests of the people.

Going after Trump would be tough because he was in a position of leadership. Even if he went against medical advice, and caused deaths, you have to prove it, plus his lawyers would argue he saved more by not letting the economy crumble. Tough sell and probably another gigantic waste of money if folks went after him. Plus, it's probably best to simply ignore Trump at this point. Make him irrelevant before he runs again.

Although, if someone did go after Trump, you could also make the case that we should be going after all politicians in office at that time. For fun here are two articles from two different biased sources finger pointing at the other party:
Fox News
Vox

One thing Trump was right about is that MSM is a problem...
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:20 pm I get the warning, but maybe tone down the hyperbole? Your "impending doom" phrase is trending and people on both sides are acting pretty fed up.
Feels extreme. But people should keep doing the right thing, masks + whatnot.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Having just travelled up and down Florida , I can assure you that the pandemic is in no danger of being stopped.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:11 pm Having just travelled up and down Florida , I can assure you that the pandemic is in no danger of being stopped.
#buildawall - For Florida.

But, after I get back from my 2 week trip there.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

I'm hearing you can't find a car to rent. I guess many car rental companies sold half of their fleet during covid. Now Florida is back open so they're seeing record numbers of visitors, but don't even have their normal number of rental cars.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:24 pm I'm hearing you can't find a car to rent. I guess many car rental companies sold half of their fleet during covid. Now Florida is back open so they're seeing record numbers of visitors, but don't even have their normal number of rental cars.
Yeah, I've heard crazy fucking rates like $200-$400 for compacts, cuz they're the only cars left.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

CDC Head loves attention apparently.

2 days in a row leading CNN's front page with predictions about the sky falling.

AstraZeneca no longer used on certain peeps in Canada.
Troy

Coronavirus

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:46 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:24 pm I'm hearing you can't find a car to rent. I guess many car rental companies sold half of their fleet during covid. Now Florida is back open so they're seeing record numbers of visitors, but don't even have their normal number of rental cars.
Cuz they're the only cars left.
I worked on some of the car rental company re-orgs (bankrupcties) last year.

Turns out rental car companies run a fancy shell game of car ownership, like stock future options.

When things started to crumble they had to sell a LOT of cars to make the bank's capital requirements.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Shoot em up.