Coronavirus

For stuff that is general.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:48 am CDC: "Pfizer booster probably has a safety issue, but still totes get boosted."
Interesting summary, since the data since it probably doesn't have a safety issue, but may have a safety issue.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

No idea if the article has been updated, but it absolute said "probably". Also, since when did playing semantics with safety become acceptable? Everywhere I've worked "may" was not an acceptable risk per OSHA standards.

I'm old enough to remember when all the vaccines were "100% safe, prevented transmission of covid, and ensured you can't get or carry covid".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:19 am Everywhere I've worked "may" was not an acceptable risk per OSHA standards.
Standards vary.
Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:19 am I'm old enough to remember when all the vaccines were "100% safe, prevented transmission of covid, and ensured you can't get or carry covid".
Nothing is ever 100% safe.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:55 amStandards vary.
"The standard is the standard." - Mike Tomlin
TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:55 am Nothing is ever 100% safe.
True, so why would anyone in power ever say that unless they're incompetent?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:01 pm "The standard is the standard." - Mike Tomlin
Lol.
Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:01 pm True, so why would anyone in power ever say that unless they're incompetent?
I remember people saying "safe," I don't recall 100% safe, but it's probable depending on who was speaking.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:13 pm I remember people saying "safe," I don't recall 100% safe, but it's probable depending on who was speaking.
1. Semantics again, but point taken.
2. It's fun watching all of the quotes from early on be brought back and thrown in people's faces by the public, but not the MSM.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Oh man. People were calling for exile for those not taking the 100% effective vaccine that would stop covid if only they didn't hate science.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Just once, I'd like to see someone admit, "I may have overreacted."
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

"Believe in science"
"We're the party of science"
Yada yada yada

The same people: "some men have wombs and can have babies"
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Expect to see it called "Trump's Vaccine" very soon.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten vaxxed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, make one that works, and I'll consider it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

It was said back in 2020 that this would be coming and here we are. How anyone has any faith in "the system" anymore I'll never understand. How many times do you need to get fucked over before to stop lining up for it?
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

This would have gotten them perma-banned by the old Twitter regime, just like when they got perma-banned for showing video of the CNN producer admitting that CNN intentionally manipulated the news to be anti-Trump and pro-Biden to sway the election, and that their next target would be global warming.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

The Chinese wouldn't have engineered an easily curable variant of the flu. I bet a dollar there's something more insidious built in.

A standard vaccination is to use fragments of dead virus protein coats to train immune systems. The Chinese also know that. And the vaccinations were pretty rushed as it is.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Unvaxxed Djokovic asks U.S. for permission to enter.

This is a serious question from a vaxxed person (me): Knowing what we know now, why are we still pushing covid vaccines as if we don't know those things?

-Doesn't stop transmission.
-Doesn't stop you from getting it.
-Is absolutely linked to heart issues in some.
-Is linked to issues with pregnancies.

Don't the first two bullet points above make it a personal choice? Why would it still be "mandatory"?

When the covid shot becomes seasonal, which we've been told by experts that exact thing is where we're heading, will it still be such an issue? And, if so, why was the flu shot never a similar issue considering their death tolls?
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

I assume it's a rhetorical question because you're not gonna get an answer from the mandators of vaxes and masks (everything you said about vax is true for masks too). They won't admit those things are true, until the evidence is overwhelming, at which point they'll say: It was Trump's vaccine and we never forced anybody to take it and you're imagining that we did and why are you still talking about this that was so long ago.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

There's going to be a lot of "People were going overboard calling for vaccines," and the response will be "Citation needed."
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »