Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but "the science is settled."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

The Trump administration pressured the FDA to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a House report released Wednesday.
I feel like we knew this almost 2 years ago because he wanted it out before the election?
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

But the vaccine saves lives so why isn’t it “he wanted it out to save lives?”
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

And in case you’re wondering that was sarcasm.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

China is locking down entire cities.

I heard somewhere that one of the regions being hit hard by covid and lockdowns recently in China is where all their tech stuff is located. I have heard there are going to be ripples because of that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

That whole article is concentrated stupidity.
Vaccine experts said the shift to yearly shots signals that Covid-19 isn't going away.
Are these the same vaccine experts who said:
- the vaccine is better than natural immunity
- the vaccine keeps you from getting it
- ok you might get it but you won't spread it
- ok you might spread it but you won't get sick
- ok you might get sick but you won't go to the hospital
- ok maybe you'll got to the hospital but the unvaxxed are going to die
- ok maybe you'll die but you will got to heaven (fine I made that one up)

See also the experts who said we could make COVID-19 go away by putting everyone under house arrest and making them wear a face-diaper.
"Our great-great-grandchildren will be getting coronavirus vaccines," said Dr. Gregory Poland, who directs the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group. "Just like you and I, when we get our flu vaccine this fall, one of the components we'll get is derived from the 1918 pandemic influenza virus, and 100-plus years later, we're still immunizing against it."
First of all, lol at getting an annual vaccine that DOESN'T DO SHIT in terms of protection. There's a reason we don't get vaccines for colds.

Also: I have never had a flu vaccine and never intend to. I suspect they don't do shit either tbh.
Dr. Anthony Fauci...said...
Why the fuck does anybody care what that manlet turd thinks?
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Tuesday that "the benefits of being up to date on your Covid-19 vaccines are clear."
LMFAO. The evidence that it causes heart-damage, especially in young men, is clear.
The seven-day average daily deaths are still too high...for a vaccine-preventable disease
Are they lying or just stupid?
Get your updated Covid-19 shot as soon as you are eligible in order to protect yourself, your family and your community against Covid-19 this fall and winter.
If you're not already in a nursing home, the "vaccine" is more dangerous to you than is COVID-19.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

My oldest kid's got the rona.

She got a super sore throat that was thought to be mono or strep. Turned out to be covid.

She'll be fine, but the kid has a huge heart and is now worried she gave it to someone else because she's been around a LOT of people with a recent concert, rehearsals for her latest musical, and some older family visiting from out of town. *sigh* At least I got to explain intent to her in depth.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:14 pm but the kid has a huge heart
I know she's in theater but seriously tell her to lay off the cocaine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

A woman and her son who got covid back in 2020 who we're loose friends with have heart damage from covid. the kid ended up dropping out of high school as it was too much effort to attend. The scarring + damage appear to be permanent. The mother has heart damage as well, but less.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

What a shocker: stopping the spread was always a lie!

Will anybody be punished for the bullshit inflicted upon the unvaxxed? For stirring up hatred and blame for a long dark winter of death?

No, of course not. Nobody is even going to apologize.

GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Could it be said that they had their own alternate facts?
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

"Dangerous misinformation" you might even say.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

There's literally nothing breaking that video.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Only because I’ve been saying it for a year and a half.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

Thib will enjoy this one
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Pretty sure I'm on the record a couple years ago as stating we were paying for a pound of prevention, for an ounce of cure.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

I love that he says "the pandemic didn't do that: the way we handled the pandemic did that." He's 100% correct. I've thought this myself. People keep saying "when COVID hit." Well, COVID didn't hit...your government hit. Unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats hit.