Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Arguable he "saved" anyone.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Cakedaddy

Coronavirus

Post by Cakedaddy »

Exactly.

I'm tired of sniffing in Soros microchips when I breath through my mask, especially because masks are designed to trap chem trail particles, which are filled with soy that feminize men, which is weakening our army to let the One World Government take over with 5G. Plus Bill Gates.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

US Coronovirus numbers were among the highest in the world. Nothing we did stopped the pandemic. It's arguable he didn't save anyone.
Cakedaddy

Coronavirus

Post by Cakedaddy »

We didn't stop the pandemic = no lives saved.

I mean, we all saw the same data. If you see increases and decreases in the numbers and don't see any correlations with actions, etc, then, I dunno. I can't make you see something, any more than you can make me not see it.

I just feel like people are like "It didn't happen to me, so it didn't happen".

I haven't been sick in well over two years. I can't name any other two year period where I didn't at least get a cold. But, masks and social distancing doesn't do anything. . . If we are going to pretend like nothing we did, made any difference, then we might as well believe in everything else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

You're being awfully aggressive about it. I said it can be argued his policies were ineffective, and you're basically calling me retarded.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

I spent nearly every day between Thanksgiving 2021 through the New Year 2022 in the hospital, sitting with my fully vaxed mother who had a heart attack, and wasn't able to immediately get a bed because the hospital was overfull of COVID patients who never got vaccinated. Before she was able to get attention she developed an infection around her heart, which spread to the rest of the organs in her system. She came close to death a couple times. I was in there almost every day, one day actually fighting with a nurse who was trying to literally OD her on painkillers. I forced her to get a doctor in there and the doctor agreed with me, and apologized and said the nursing staff was overloaded. This was about the time I was getting to know the national guard members who were roaming the halls, who were picking up some of the menial nursing tasks.

This was a small slice of life. Hospitals everywhere were overloaded with unvaxed COVID patients, from what I read, and I was there looking at it first hand.

I stated that it can be argued that national policies didn't work. I'm providing my argument, both in data that the US had the highest COVID rates of all the western countries (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/), and first hand experience. Your counterpoint has been a ton of condescending sarcasm, some political posturing, an insult, and the statement that because of masks you haven't been sick for 2 years. I would argue from that statement that you should have been wearing masks in the winter all along, like people in Japan have done for decades, long before Fauci was making policy.

You'll probably find a lot of speculation online that results were achieved, but it would be hard to look at what actually happened in the last couple years and imagine how it could have been worse. US policy was ineffective, and shitty. Every other western country in the world was saying so, all along.

It can be argued that Fauci didn't actually save any lives.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

This fucking guy:

"It’s a fairly low fatality rate & that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu."

There's people STILL walking around ALONE OUTSIDE wearing surgical masks. New York is STILL making toddlers wear masks (wtf). Btw, surgical masks don't do SHIT for aerosol viruses. There are people still saying "covid isn't over!" Fortunately most people have gotten wise, but the damage to our economy and supply chain seems like it's going to take a while to fix.

Our world is so dumb.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Masks were pretty helpful for season allergies.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:53 am Masks were pretty helpful for season allergies.
And for dust too I imagine. But sarscov2 is smaller than the holes so they don’t do shit for stopping you breathing
It in or out.

Literally none of the interventions our Science Experts imposed on us (by diktat, remember, as these same experts constantly preach that Elon musk owning Twitter is a threat to Our Democracy and also we must have a nuclear war with Russia to preserve Our Democracy) we’re of any value whatever in stopping the spread of sarscov2.
GORDON
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by GORDON »

Back to what Bill gates said, I'd say, "who is the 'we' you're speaking of? Lots of people were pointing at the actual data, saying that. They were called stupid."
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

GORDON wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:37 pm Back to what Bill gates said, I'd say, "who is the 'we' you're speaking of? Lots of people were pointing at the actual data, saying that. They were called stupid."
Also that is dangerous misinformation and DHS would like a word with you.
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:59 am WH warns of "covid wave" this fall.
Everything I've read lately says omicron is basically the flu in terms of lethality, but more contagious. Less lung damage, etc, too than prior covid versions.
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:59 am WH warns of "covid wave" this fall.
AKA the "Midterm Wave" (why is a disease filed under "poliitcs" on CNN?)
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

In the fall and winter, the US could potentially see 100 million new Covid-19 infections if Congress doesn't approve federal funding to fight the pandemic.
Shocking.
Michael Osterholm, an infectious disease expert and a former health adviser to Biden, told CNN he was concerned that Jha did not make public specific models that were used to project 100 million potential infections later this year, saying, "I don't think Ashish has provided us with any data to support that."
Trust the experts. Trust the SCIENCE.
The official also stressed to CNN that those efforts -- as well as Jha's warning about 100 million new infections -- were "less about trying to predict" what might happen later this year. Instead, they were part of the administration's "scenario planning" for if the country doesn't have the resources to launch an aggressive vaccine campaign and runs out of Covid tests and therapeutics by the fall, the official said
None of that shit will do anything to reduce cases, so...who cares?
"We've spent the last two-plus years looking really carefully at these forecasts, and one of the things we've seen is that cases in general tend to be the hardest thing to make accurate predictions about," Reich said.
LMFAO. But Trust the Science.

This is all garbage. Pure trash. WHY are we still talking about this stupid fucking disease that is literally not even a bad cold for most people?
thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

thibodeaux

Coronavirus

Post by thibodeaux »

Fuck the mask Taliban
Leisher
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by Leisher »

You can get 8 more free covid tests.

It feels like they're just giving away surplus at this point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Coronavirus

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:06 am You can get 8 more free covid tests.

It feels like they're just giving away surplus at this point.
We've been burning ours.